The Lounge

Ok, finally got a 30% off code by saying I can get 20% off any day of the week :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I am very much enjoying your persistence. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I did say Iā€™d throw a fit if they tried to only give me 20% like they did for my birthday :rofl:

1 Like

Their special offer strategy has got a little muddled. I donā€™t think the ā€˜once-a-yearā€™ ones are going to be that effective if theyā€™re the same level as a random Thursday email offer. Theyā€™d have to be at least 30% off to make them special (and 40% if you wanted to make people feel special).

4 Likes

Exactly, @Melody1 said the same, you can get 20% off just for signing up for texts or waiting around for them to toss out a 20% :woman_facepalming: If it isnā€™t higher itā€™s just like any other offer and your customer isnā€™t going to feel special :sweat_smile: Plus every time I email/live chat and they say the 40% is only for Unlimited I feel a bit crap as I would have definitely been if Iā€™d found LH a few months sooner :sweat_smile: Hope things become more streamlined with the new VIP program as it just seems a toss up right now, especially when contacting customer service as each person will say something different :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My Fun Factory Volta arrived today! Iā€™m shocked because I only ordered it yesterday and I didnā€™t choose next day delivery lol

6 Likes

Wow, that was fast

1 Like

Does anyone know how long it takes for a review to be accepted on here? I submitted a review yesterday but it stil hasnā€™t been published

Normally at least a few days. :+1:

1 Like

Eeeeh, so happy, I contacted customer support one more time and she gave me a 40% off :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: Iā€™m ecstatic, plus she was the only one who seemed happy for my anniversary (told me to have a fun weekend) :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Well persisted @rosiedosie

2 Likes

Same here. Ordered at 6:30am yesterdayā€¦ delivered at 12:15pm today.

Why, thank you kind LH staffers for processing like the wind! :grinning:

2 Likes

Well done @rosiedosie

Was it a chat-attack, or did you go the phone route?

Iā€™m taking notes because I have an anniversary looming and I want to go in there with my best foot forward :+1:

3 Likes

@Baby_Jane It was several live chats over the past day :sweat_smile: First one gave 20%, the next 25%, then 30%, and finally 40% :rofl: Honestly, I told the first one about my student discount and that I thought it should be 40% but she was adamant :sweat_smile: The last one was very nice and went in and manually applied it :blush: I think just keep persisting with different reps until you find one who gives up the good discount :sweat_smile: She didnā€™t even second guess it, just went in and gave the 40% off :rofl:

3 Likes

And now sheā€™s been firedā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

I doubt it, she was the nicest and I was the most happy with how she handled things (even if she hadnā€™t given the 40%) :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
There, now no name so no incriminating evidence :shushing_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wonā€™t be difficult to find as it will be recorded who made the change on the system! So the poor rep will be jobless for Christmasā€¦. Best use that discount to get them a present :joy::joy: :gift::gift:

She might have been a more senior member of staff that has higher limits/discretion.

1 Like

Ok, quick question guys. Are you supposed to put a suspender belt under or over the kncikers? :thinking:
I havent the foggiest what to do with this new set :laughing: its like the old, beard under or over the covers conundrum

I think itā€™s up to the wearer, but under the knickers is more convenient for toilet breaks!

2 Likes