The Lounge

This is 49 forum members views from a post a bit ago… I think the end result is it’s up to you. Over generally looks better but is less practical :woman_shrugging:t2:

Suspenders, under or over knickers/g-string?

3 Likes

Ah, fantastic. Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @Ian_Chimp for the forum templates thread, great idea. I kept thinking that I could find something in the sandbox but got lost. Indexing the key points in your new thread is an excellent idea :bulb::clap:

5 Likes

Over. The only way to go
(Lucky for me, not so problematic for guys)

1 Like

Yeah, definetly easier if your a bloke :laughing:
Thanks for the tip though. I am just going to wing it and see how it goes. Can always put them on the other way round next time.

@Ian_Chimp template thread is incredibly useful, smashing idea
I know theres one for the “position of the week- vote for the winner” thread floating around somewhere, which would be useful incase i have to be a stand in umpire again :laughing:

3 Likes

I actually just cleaned that one up yesterday, but wasn’t sure if including it was overkill. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll go and get it. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you :star:

Do you think I should include the Position of the Week and Podcasts ones too? (for an ‘in case I die’ emergency :slightly_smiling_face:). Or should I wait until there are a few more templates that people can actually use first?

I’ve also got a LH My Review template on another forum that’s a little bit swisher, if you fancied a look at that?

1 Like

Wost case scenario someone can write one by hand. Its not massively useful to everyone else id imagine. Might be used by anyone filling in if you take a hiatus, but i dont think we did POTW when you where off. :woman_shrugging: up to you dude.

Nice guide. Hilarious place to jam it, but it works. Id include that as a link, its really useful.
I think that review template is somewhere on the forum isnt it? It looks suspiciously familiar :thinking: think ive used it before

1 Like

We don’t have the placeholders feature on here, so I’m afraid the auto-fill input boxes wouldn’t work. But you can fill it out over there, and copy and paste it over here. :+1: To be honest, I’m not sure if the placeholders make it easier or more confusing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp Maybe some basic stuff like how to make a poll with images, how to create a link to a page etc. I remember you helping me with some of that back when I joined but I’d never be able to find it again now! It’s probably somewhere obvious in one of the guides but again, I’m not sure where

1 Like

There are some extra bits and pieces in Helpful tips for Lovehoney forum use - 2.0 and Bonus Formatting, but I’ve probably done more ad hoc ones and not copied them over. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll see if I can root them out. :+1:

Update:

I have found the images in polls one. :partying_face: I’ve added it to Bonus Formatting, and I’ve made a simple template to go with it. :+1:

For the ‘how to link’ one it might be worth asking Brenna if we can add a section in the How-To. But I think I found our conversation: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp :blush:

1 Like

I am in Wakefield this morning just grabbing a coffee before I start have a great day guys and gals :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Gazza_64 dirty talk included?? :laughing::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Mrs.John fooking he’ll yea lol :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

No habla ingles

Just spotted the “Bargain Hunter” :joy::joy: love it
!! Plenty of multitasking required, very topical in the run up to Christmas.

3 Likes

Hi boogaloo do you remember me I was on here some time ago as Pink lips

1 Like

I sure do! Nice to see you again :slight_smile: