The Lounge

Can someone pop a breaker in :uk: UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD for me please? Didnā€™t ask yesterday as it was multi item Tuesday (though there were a couple of great things) but back to normal again now.

Thanks @Ian_Chimp :blush:

1 Like

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x Wow, this sounds fantastic! Itā€™s not on the US site, so Iā€™ll have to keep an eye out for it in case it gets added :yum:

1 Like

Sorry to ask ā€¦ what is a breaker ?

1 Like

The new forum only allows about 3 successive posts from one person in a particular topic, so a breaker is when someone posts something to allow the other person to post again.

Thank you ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just to add to @WillC 's answer. If youā€™re the topic starter you can post as many as you want but if itā€™s someone elseā€™s topic, exactly as Will says, youā€™re limited to three posts in a row.

2 Likes

What a great community of naughty so and soā€™s. Love it. Hello all, hope everyone is doing well today!

1 Like

Friday!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sun is shining and once the work thing is out of the way itā€™s Drinkies, crisps and chill with a hint of naughtyness.
Hope everyone has a good weekend :grin: :handcuffs: :biting_lip: :lovehoney_heart:

8 Likes

For anyone whose interested (@Melody1 ) there is a meteor shower on at the moment :stars:
The perseid shower runs from the 17th of july to the 24th of august, so you might be able to catch something now.
it will peak on the 13th of august, which is when it will be most worth watching, but its a nice dense one (140 meteors per hour at its peak) so is worth keeping an eye out for shooting stars before then too :smile:

9 Likes

Oooo Iā€™m going to keep my eyes pealed for that!

1 Like

Cool thanks
@FortySomethingWife and everyone else, itā€™s definitely worth looking out for. Last yearā€™s was amazing

1 Like

Iā€™m massively into space and astronomy so yep Iā€™ll have my telescope out too (thatā€™s not a sex toy euphemism lol)

You wonā€™t need a telescope , they travel too fast
:slightly_smiling_face:
:stars:
:sparkles:

Lol thatā€™s a fair point , plenty of wishes to make then.

God I remember one night when I saw twenty shooting stars within the hour - it was magical.

2 Likes

Its one of my faves. Nice Excuse for evening walks. Definitely planning to go out with a blanket and find myself a nice spot to watch it from this year

2 Likes

Unfortunately iā€™m in Birmingham city centre 12/13 Aug but hoping for clear skies either side

There should be something worth watching in the week before and possibly after too. Might have to stand out there longer but its definitely worth keeping an eye out.
Iā€™ll be out there the week before to, as Perseus is not ideally situated for me this year (unless i get up 4 in the morning) so will probubly have to stand out there longer to see some good ones

4 Likes

Mrs S saw a meteor on holiday a couple of weeks ago. I want to try some more Moon photos with the zoom lens on my camera but itā€™s out much more in the day this time of year so am going to buy a red filter to darken the blue sky then convert to black and white. :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

If the company treats potential employees like that, I donā€™t think I would want to work for that company and would also let the agency know what is, or isnā€™t going on.

Sounds like you need a new agency one that has its act together and values its clients thatā€™s employers and employees.