The new 50 Shades of Grey Red Room Collection

I had a sneakypeek at the range a few weeks ago and fell in love with it! I love luxury so seeing these products brings a whole new aspect to the 50 shades range.

Completely agree! I've not really been interested in the 50 Shades of Grey, but after seeing this range and how louxurious it is, I'm now very interested :D

The wrist cuffs, the ankle cuffs and the crop.

On the other hand, I don't think I would ever want the gag (for some reason, gags scare the hell out of me) or the blindfold (I don't like the way this one looks, I find silky tie-on blindfolds far more alluring and sexy).

I would love love love the gag, Sadly its far out my buget. The full set looks amazng!

I especially like the look of the gag and flogger, but it all looks amazing!

I quite like the look of the gag and the paddle! The flogger's nice too. I'm pretty suprised that I like the look of this set as I'm not at all keen on the original stuff :)

It looks nice, but just cant get over the hefty price tag!

The hogtie, I have the Dominix cuffs and wanted a brown hogtie to go with it!!
I know they won't go brilliantly with it but still.
Or the flogger looks amazing and the blindfold too agh who am I kidding???
ALL OF IT lol

The cuffs, or the crop...or the flogger...or just all of it! It looks so luxurious.

Actually now I think about it, I definately have my eye on the spreader too :) .

Sarahgee wrote:

Actually now I think about it, I definately have my eye on the spreader too :) .

Think I'm going to try saving up for it!

And then gradually collect the rest... Haha.