The new 50 Shades of Grey Red Room Collection

Have you seen it yet!?
Cannot deny that I want every single piece of it!

If you were going to purchase any - what would it be, and why? :D

It does look like an awesome luxurious collection . I want all of it, but i could have any of it I would definately go with the Gag as a change from a ballgag.

Yhe flogger and cane

The flogger, the cane or the riding crop. In that order. Because much as I love all of it, if I were to purchase the spreader bar, the wrist cuffs or the ankle cuffs...I'd really badly want all 3 plus the hog tie AND the bit gag to have a full matching set, and I just don't have that kind of money! The hitty things don't need to match anything else, but anything I actually wear I am a bit ocd about having it all match.

If I could buy any one item it would be the flogger :)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Yhe flogger and cane

*The

sadly they are out of my price range at the moment ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

The flogger, the cane or the riding crop. In that order. Because much as I love all of it, if I were to purchase the spreader bar, the wrist cuffs or the ankle cuffs...I'd really badly want all 3 plus the hog tie AND the bit gag to have a full matching set, and I just don't have that kind of money! The hitty things don't need to match anything else, but anything I actually wear I am a bit ocd about having it all match.

This is me... I love the spreader bar.. But my ocd with matching stuffs would want the matching cuffs to go with it... Video has made me want hogtie now too and same issue with cuffs... So... : / I also love the crop! And the flogger!

The price tags on those things... you can get the same things pretty much for much cheaper that'll do the exact same job.

The ankle and wrist cuffs :)

Sarahgee wrote:

It does look like an awesome luxurious collection . I want all of it, but i could have any of it I would definately go with the Gag as a change from a ballgag.

Defiantly agree! I've been wanting to try a mouth bit appose to the usual gag ball for a while now. But that would just lead to needing the whole collection!

Raven93 wrote:

The price tags on those things... you can get the same things pretty much for much cheaper that'll do the exact same job.

You can, and I have some similar already... However I'm very much a visual person, so if something doesn't quite look that great, for me it just wont work :(

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

This is me... I love the spreader bar.. But my ocd with matching stuffs would want the matching cuffs to go with it... Video has made me want hogtie now too and same issue with cuffs... So... : / I also love the crop! And the flogger!

Being such an odd shade of brown with brass coloured hardware makes it a nightmare in that unless a very accurate knock off line is produced, you'll NEVER find things that match unless you buy from the range! Even the other brown stuff here from Dominix is totally different, it's a different shade of brown, has black on it too and totally different hardware...ahrg!! lol...

Much as I would love a set of brown leather gear, I don't think this is 'the one' for me!! And consdering how much I do love my Dominix cuffs, I think I'll just save up for the brown versions of them (and then convince my OH that the brown hitty things from this range match those :D lol)

Lol :)) yes I'm kinda agreeing there with finding matching stuffs :(

We don't actually own cuffs as my OH prefers rope.. So I'm still undecided if I should remove stuffs from tester list and stick to hitty things : /

I don't like brown leather but even I've got to admit it's all beautiful!

I'll leave it to you lovely lot to test though, I like my gear to be black to match the rest :P

I would love the cane, the flogger or the riding crop...actually I would love it all but especially those three.

All the hitty things! Especially the flogger or the cane!

I have opeted for the flogger, blind fold and cuffs, I dont care much for my ankles being tied, for some reason, probably because I dont like being totally helpless...

Spoonerism wrote:

I don't like brown leather but even I've got to admit it's all beautiful!

I'll leave it to you lovely lot to test though, I like my gear to be black to match the rest :P

I'm not much of a fan of brown leather either, would have been better darker... But I have far too much black already!
Plus, there's always leather dye, ahaa.

Love them..... I'm buying them all very soon, that is one classy set.

Shame there's no complete collection special..... hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, whip whip

Don_Don you can never do too much hinting...lol

Don_Don wrote:

Love them..... I'm buying them all very soon, that is one classy set.

Shame there's no complete collection special..... hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, whip whip

*joins in with the hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, whip whip in vain hope that this comes true* XD