The Perfect Vagina

did anyone see that program, i think it was on more4 a while ago, about female circumsisions? they were doing it to children as young as 8!!!

I've read an article on genital mutilation, which is just another term for it - it's quite barbaric, and pretty disturbing, really.

i think its absolutly discusting that people can do that to their kids at such a young age, especially in the conditions that they were living in, mud-hut type house with animals living in there, think of the infections you could get

Folks you think quite rightly that it is barbaric, it is also highly illegal, but don't be too suprised by it, would you believe l work in a part of mainland Britain where people are regularly up on charges of voodoo, witchcraft and the like!!!!...

Where will it all end ? l sometimes wonder, in the meantime enjoy the goodies LH have to offer us all !!!

Tallboy

Well, I believe the death rate of these rather barbaric "coming of age" ceremonies in the 1 in 3 region, so...

Wouldn't suprise me in the least, often carried out in filthy conditions, ....my 18th was nothing like that, although one of my friends came within a gnats pube of dying of alcohol poisoning so no certainties in life eh !!!

Tallboy

Variety is the spice of life, I've been with girls who had 'love lips' the size of naan breads & girls with a mouse's ear.

Mrs Duck is a middle of the road, like the side profile of a McDonalds cheeseburger (plump with a ribbley bit in the middle) VERY nice!

Every vaginal style has its own merits, nice big lips are great to suck & watch as you withdraw. Streamline, neat pussies look great when shaved & stretched.

Girls, keep your pussies the way they are, don't go changing!

At the end of the day, I like hubby's and he loves mine...hehe. I love his really.

I don't like my peanut tho...now that'll get you thinking, and I don't mean the jellybean.

Mucky Duck wrote:

Variety is the spice of life, I've been with girls who had 'love lips' the size of naan breads & girls with a mouse's ear.

Mrs Duck is a middle of the road, like the side profile of a McDonalds cheeseburger (plump with a ribbley bit in the middle) VERY nice!

Every vaginal style has its own merits, nice big lips are great to suck & watch as you withdraw. Streamline, neat pussies look great when shaved & stretched.

Girls, keep your pussies the way they are, don't go changing!

Totally agree - every pussy is perfect!

Miaow!

Well said Jake :-)

And meow to you too Legs ;-P

x x x

Purrrrrrrrrrrr ;-)

xx

ooooh, Morbidia likes it when you purr, hehehe ^_^

x x x

Yes please enlighten us!

As to the perfect pussy, that would be whatever one I'm going down on!

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

Don't get me started. I'll be rubbing up against your leg next and twitching my tail in your direction ;-)

'Purrs louder!'

luvly is it your clit?

slowhand wrote:

As to the perfect pussy, that would be whatever one I'm going down on!

Haha I couldn't agree more. Though I do have a preference for those waxed ones, they're divine to go down on. Shaved is splendid too. Mmm, smooth bare skin!

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

Don't get me started. I'll be rubbing up against your leg next and twitching my tail in your direction ;-)

'Purrs louder!'

Ooooh, please feel free to do that Legs, i wouldnt complain ;-P

x x x

Damn you gorgeous Morbida. I've a terrible headache and I fear the only remedy would be sex.

I'm already feeling ridiculously horny and in need of some female fun. You are just not helping matters.

(Imagine my little cat alter-ego walking round and round your leg at this point, brushing up wantonly then leaping onto your lap to nuzzle against your neck)

hehehehe, aww, im sorry hun, didnt mean to make matters worse.

Morbidia's a naughty girl ordinarily, but way worse when uber-horny ;-P

Aw, what colour kitty would your alter ego be? hehe

x x x