The review is submitted...

Checking the reviews that I had submitted earlier, Ive noticed there are actually spelling mistakes, such as 'I' rather than 'it', and theres a few other things that I am sure that I didnt write (or at least in that style) that are on the review. Im a little confused as to how/why this has happened, as it doesnt normally with my reviews.

Any clues?

Any typo's on the site can be brought to attention on this thread http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/183563-found-a-typo/ . Sometimes it depends if you have written it elsewhere and transferred it to the review window, as it can get slightly mangled sometimes, I had this happen a while back and it was sorted for me after I brought it up.

Inara14 wrote:

Checking the reviews that I had submitted earlier, Ive noticed there are actually spelling mistakes, such as 'I' rather than 'it', and theres a few other things that I am sure that I didnt write (or at least in that style) that are on the review. Im a little confused as to how/why this has happened, as it doesnt normally with my reviews.

Any clues?

Hi Inara14. By some fluke, we had around three times as many reviews submitted yesterday as we usually do - it's possible that a couple of typos were just missed in the scramble to get them all live promptly (sorry!). I've had a look though and fixed a couple, but if I've missed any do let me know External Media