The Sandbox

Mantric bullet and the mantric pebble vibe, I bought them both in jan/feb 2020, so sometime after then.

I tried snagging an old link from the forum, but there dont seem to be many images for the pages, especially the bullet sadly

It was much easier to find missing ones when the French site was still waiting to be updated. I was very impressed by how thorough the old review database was. I think I only had to ask Brenna for about 15-20 reviews out of about 530 for the Hall of Fame, and they went back all the way to 2010. And most of those were because the French site didn’t stock the product.

I’ll have a browse and see if I spot anything. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you. I just cant find the blasted things

I’m getting no luck here either. :slightly_frowning_face: They’re in order of rating rather than ‘newest’ in the wayback archived pages, and that can throw the chronology off if you didn’t give them 5 stars.

I think these may need some Brenna magic. :crossed_fingers:

sigh i was afraid of that. I hate to bug her for something so trivial

I think as they’re for live products they’ll be useful to re-post to the product page, as well as in the My Reviews topic, so it’s probably worth asking?

Hmm. I’ll wait till the prices and stuff go up before sending he an email. She’s a buisy lady.

Testing, testing…1…2…3

2 Likes

Testing

Summary

This text will be hidden

:rofl: ok, still looks a mess. Might jsut shelve that experiment for later

Thought I’d reply here… @Green_Eyed_Girl I can’t work out how to make the star emoji’s big in the DOTD post, I think you had the same problem? They’re within a big loop but I must be missing some clever formatting trick. Any ideas?

It will do until our beloved @Ian_Chimp 's return but it is irritating me.

1 Like

Oops just reread your post. Sorry not 100% awake yet

1 Like

Thanks… no, it worked. For some reason I thought you couldn’t embed the big loops so I had one around the whole line but that didn’t make the emoji’s big. An additional around both emoji did the trick :+1:.

Knew the small loops embedded thought the big ones didn’t… maybe just for emoji’s?

Ok, just gone and fiddled with mine. They dont like the spaces between the code and the emoji. When you delete the spaces it works. Hope that helps :+1:

I did this (fullstops added to show code)
<big.>:star2:Deal of the Day:star2:</big.>

:star2:Deal of the Day:star2:

1 Like

Must have had a space! :woman_facepalming:t2: Second version my embedded brackets didn’t have a space so just worked out the same :rofl:

I ended up with this:
<big> <big>:star2:</big> **Deal of the Day** <big>:star2:</big> </big>

But this, as you say, works the same but with less text:
<big>:star2:</big> **Deal of the Day** <big>:star2:</big>

So did have the space. Wonder why text is fine with a space but emoji’s aren’t? Oh well. Problem solved, thank you.

FYI If you put a back slash directly in front of formatting commands it discards the command and just writes the text so you don’t need to put full stops in.

1 Like

Ahhhhh. Knew you could \ them, just couldnt workout how to do it. Thank you (was trying to do it with a forward slash, becuase dylsexia :rofl: )

Not all of the code on here is markdown. Not all of it plays well together :woman_shrugging: bit of a hodgepodge. Somethings you have to put several lines between for them to function properly

Oh, while your here, do you know how to donthe expandable quote boxes ian uses for the position of the week thing. Cannot for the life of me work out how to get them to work

1 Like

Yes, but I’m not good at it… here is Mr Chimp’s explanation and tutorial though.

As you say coding here is rather a mash up of different styles to get the desired results :rofl:.

1 Like

Hmm. Not sure thats the same thing. Its this bit im trying to get to work and failing miserably

I think putting them on the same line is done with a table and I think the rest is done with the more formattable details commands but these are definitely questions for Mr Chimp when he returns! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ok then :laughing: i’ll just stick with the jammed together shortcut version till then

1 Like

Sorry peeps, I seem to have left you a little adrift. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for doing them though. :+1: I’m going to be away for a while longer, but I can quickly rig up some templates if that’s any good to you? (though feel free to play with them).

I’ll pop them in separate posts to make them easily grabble.