The Sandbox

Yay! You’ve done it

1 Like

Morning :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m very impressed with @wildflower immediately sharing her poll knowledge. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

It looks like you’ve already solved it, but just in case you still had questions - :slightly_smiling_face:

Some things, like quotes and polls, need to start on a line all by themselves for the forum to recognise the ‘tag’, and then do its special magic with it. Like so:

Poll question?:

[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]
* Yes
* No
[/poll] 

(And it’ll need the [/poll] to close it off at the end. Sometimes you can accidentally delete bits of code, but you can either wipe it all and start again, or try and type the missing bits back in :+1:)

As wildflower said earlier, a lot of it is trial & error, but the edit pencil is your friend. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: You have at least 24hours to begin with, which ups to 30 days at TL2. It takes a lot of the pressure off compared to the weird, unreliable 5 minute one the old forum had. :slightly_smiling_face:

(actually, to be super-accurate, I should mention that Polls only have a 5 minute edit window. I imagine it’s to stop you asking, ‘Do you like chocolate?’ Yes/No, and then swopping it to, ‘Have you ever thought about D&E while you touch yourself?’ after everyone has voted. :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp, finally had a play around to see what I could do and it turns out I couldn’t do much apart from make a mess all over your sandbox thread :grinning: . @wildflower was a massive help tho :+1:t2:

1 Like

That’s exactly what the Sandbox is for. :slightly_smiling_face: If anything else catches your eye feel free to come and practise anytime. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Finally going to give some text formatting a try
Does this work?

Green
- Here's some red words!
1 Like

I had that problem too - let @Lovehoney_Brenna know over in the Lovehoney Glitches 2020 topic and let her know what phone and browser and stuff you are using

2 Likes

(@Bubbler I’ve replied in the Sandbox so as not to derail your topic. :+1:)

Ah, yes. There are a few extra limits if you’re in First Day mode, but fortunately they only last 24 hours. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: After that you pretty much get full functionality, apart from being able to upload photos (that’s limited to Members, but it only takes a couple of weeks to achieve, so nothing arduous).

The forum has recently had an upgrade so pretty much no one knows how to use it yet. :slightly_smiling_face: If you want to have a practice of anything you can have a play here in the Sandbox, but the only thing you really need to know is how to read and type. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’ve not seen it already here’s the Welcome page, and the forum rules. :+1:

And hello and welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Any forum-Y questions, feel free to ask in here and we’ll see if we can point you in the right direction. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the info, I’ll leave a message and see if it can be sorted

1 Like

Great. Thanks. I’ll have a read. I have to say it’s nice to come across such helpful folks!

1 Like

:warning:Work in Progress

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/

Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know!

Some Helpful Tips for Lingerie Reviews

Reviewing Reviews

Reviews reviewed

Your Best Sex Toy Review?

Review editing

Review my Reviews

My orgasm army wishlist to review, for products that have not yet been reviewed

Reviews used but EDITED?!

Review help?

Review round up! Mark II

Becoming a sex toy reviewer?

The New Review Round Up.

most likes for a review

Review round up!

Review of the Month - How does it work?

Help with writing reviews

Publishing product reviews

Looking for some feedback on my reviews

About Reviews

Bad Review?

reviewing a product

Review Suggestions

Reviews of the Month

Reviews question

Looking forward to reviewing new items

What is your personal best review?

My Lovehoney Reviews, Advice Please

Where’s the best reviews?

Overrated toy reviews

How to review products purchased

3 Likes

Hey @Ian_Chimp, for some reason I was notified that you linked me in this post, but can’t see what it refers too, has it been a mistake on the notifications part? Cheers

It’ll be because you’re the author of one of the Review topics I quoted. :+1:

Let me know if you want me to remove it from the list. :+1:

2 Likes

:star2:Deal of the Day

:hibiscus:Deal of the Week

Formatting Tip:

If you put an emoji and then follow it with bold text you get an engorji. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Took me a good while to realise which post was mine, I’ll put it down to sleep deprivation :stuck_out_tongue: all good bud!

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna @Ian_Chimp i got the private message box again, i sent the pic to the uploaded photos thread. In my haste to take a pic, i didn’t click the link!

Perfect!, we shall investigate the source of this.

Good! :joy:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna see i’m a good boy really! :innocent: :wink:

2 Likes

Rogue pop up has been located, target removed! :female_detective:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna where did the link lead?

I don’t know… I didn’t click it… This mystery will forever remain unsolved :sob:

2 Likes