The Sandbox

• Nipples for eyes
  • Eyes for nipples

0 voters

1 Like

I popped a message in the Suggestions seeing if you fancied formatting the Secret Tester posts in poll form. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Which colour do you prefer:

1 - Black or 2 - Red

0 voters

1 Like

Going to see if I can flag my own post to earn the badge! :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I had this with my first go at a poll. I had selected for it to show results after vote. As the poll setter it seems you can see the numbers on the result but not who voted for what unless… you vote too! Trickier for the Olympics when you don’t necessarily want the forum to know what your vote would be.

I seems I can see the results when it is a bar graph but not when it is a pie chart… Shame, I love pie (charts)

1 Like

:rofl: Me too, sorry, rushed into the sandbox to play before seeing the new threads and that it was already sorted and up and running!

1 Like

If you use glass or metal toys, at which temperature do you prefer them?

• Hot
  • Room Temperature
  • Cold

0 voters

2 Likes

Okay, it does OneBox. :slightly_smiling_face: It must be the Lovehoney site that’s missing some meta-info, which makes their links unreadable in this way.

So, there you go. :slightly_smiling_face: Pop a link on a line, in a paragraph all by itself. OneBox. :+1:

@Ian_Chimp’s handy Pie Chart :slightly_smiling_face:

Pie Tasty? Recommended?
Apple Tasty :+1: Definitely
Furry Tasty :+1: Definitely
Furry Apple Not tasty :-1: No. Don’t eat that. That’s mould.
1 Like

Lets try this .

1 Like

Have to say @Ian_Chimp
The Sandbox
is a great idea :+1:

Maybe we should have had a playpen aswell.

2 Likes

If you quote someone but don’t tag them as well do they get notified?

I could be wrong @Cassii but I think that depends on their notification settings. I think we can change them ourselves.

2 Likes

There’s some info in Category and Topic Notifications?.

It doesn’t specifically mention being quoted, only replied to and mentioned. We could try it out? :slightly_smiling_face: I’m Watching this topic, but if you quote me in something obscure like this topic Brenna has been practicing in I’ll let you know if I get a ping. :+1:

As @jbfrater said, you can change your Topic tracking notification to ‘Muted’ (and a User too, if you’re desperate) and then you won’t recieve diddly from that particular topic(/user). :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

@discobot Start tutorial

Did you get a notification?

Hmm, I can’t see a way to quote you across topics - only from within the same topic (unless using the “make this post a new topic” feature)

The way I’ve been doing it (Android) is to highlight the text I want to quote, and then tap the floating quote button that pops up. This puts it straight in your reply box. If you then start writing your reply (or just ‘ghghfhdhf’) it’ll bank your reply when you minimise it. That way you can then navigate your way to a new topic, finish your message, and click Reply. You should then get an option to choose between posting it to the original Topic, or the new one. :+1:

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure :joy: it told me I have two replies - so I think that’s you and @Ian_Chimp!

Aha, so Ian_Chimp’s magic has proved it’s a yes.
If you have already posted in the topic the notification looks like a standard reply, if not then the notification is a different one that indicates it’s a quote.

Good work solving the mystery, team! :joy:

1 Like