The Sandbox

Now they’re excellent. :+1: I’m going to rob those and put them in Bonus Formatting. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Should I ask if you need any help? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nope all sorted :joy::joy::joy::joy: Thankyou though @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

Just building sandcastles and knocking them down :smile:

1 Like

The best way to learn and why The Sandbox was a brilliant idea. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes
Click to see!

Sorry, this was only a test

@Ian_Chimp, if say I wanted to share a link to your ‘dick pick’ over in the uploaded photo thread, how would I add that link in this comment ?

Brenna’s preferred way is to embed the link in your text. So something like, ‘Loving your new picture @Blonde_Bunny!’

(You do this using the :link: method we went through above :+1:)

If you look at the URL under the display text (in this case https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/uploaded-photos-2020/257652/4) you can see the post number is the last number (/4). You can manually edit that to whatever post you want it to point to. :+1:

Oh stop it you’re making me blush! How did you do this witchcraft? :smile:

Ok, I’m lost :joy:

Ok, like this?

1 Like

Seems perfect to me. :+1: I think the etiquette is that you make the display text a bit descriptive (so avoid the click here type of thing, and put my latest photo or something instead).

Brilliant and thanks so much once again :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to set up a new special offer topic today (finally got it working) and it was fiddlier than I thought. :slightly_smiling_face: On the upside, it turns out you can delete your topics at TL2. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Though I have just tried to delete one of my really old topics and that didn’t work. Maybe it’s because it had replies? Or was an imported one from the old place? :thinking: I am also out of edits for the day (again), so maybe it’s that. :slightly_smiling_face: (I could edit to put this in as it was within the 5 minute ninja edit window :+1:)

2 Likes

Sorry, still Sandboxing

I have a profile tip. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: (@Blonde_Bunny, this might be one for you)

I couldn’t get paragraph breaks to display in my profile blurb. They’re there in the box :+1:, they’re there in the Preview :+1:, but they are not there when I publish it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

However, with a bit of fiddling I have managed to get it to except linebreaks <br>. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Though it causes over-large gaps unless you pop them at the start of a paragraph. (it doesn’t seem to care about that now. Though I have added a double <br>after the ‘hello’ line so the top line shows up cleanly in the mini-profile).

It’s probably easier to show an example: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:
<br>
<br>
We joined the Lovehoney community a couple of years ago now, and it’s been really fantastic. :slightly_smiling_face: We were one of those couples who had fallen into a bit of a rut after our twins were born, and couldn’t seem to work up the enthusiasm to snap ourselves out of it. But then we chanced across a Lovehoney ad and decided to have a browse, et voila! Here we are. :slightly_smiling_face:

<br>Even though we’ve now amassed a significant collection of sex toys and lingerie I’d say we’re still on the vanilla end of the kink spectrum. It’s good quality vanilla though. Like the ice-cream you splash out extra for at Christmas. :slightly_smiling_face:

<br>I’m sure you’ll read a lot about Mrs Chimp, but it’s only me who posts on here. She is fully aware though, so don’t think I’m spilling her secrets behind her back. :slightly_smiling_face:

<br>See you on the forums. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

And that has managed to get my blurb to display properly. :+1: (though if you look at it and notice I’ve effed up please let me know :slightly_smiling_face:)

And @Blonde_Bunny has included some great things in her profile, if anyone is looking for inspiration. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I’m still tweaking, so I’ll update if I found out anything new. :+1:

1 Like

Just trying to work out how to hide

Summary

My text

1 Like

That was a lot simpler than I thought it would be, some great info on here, thanks everyone

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp you’re a wizard! :man_mage:t2:

:warning:Work in progress. (I thought I better save it here before I banjaxed it :slightly_smiling_face:)

Buckle up Buttercup, here goes… :slightly_smiling_face:

(And I’ve now added a click-able heart :lovehoney_heart: to take you straight to my review of the item (if there is one). :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

The Chimp Collection Aug. 2020
Toys
Suction Toys

Couple's Toys & Knicker Vibrators

App-Controlled:

Remote Controlled:

Couple’s Toys:

Bullets & Clit Toys

Flickering Toys:

Finger Vibrators:

Wands

Micro & Mini:

Medium:

Mains:

G-spot Toys

Rabbits

Glass & Steel Dildos

Glass:

Steel:

Cockrings & Boys' Toys

Cockrings:

Strokers & Masturbators:

Vibrators & Penis Pumps:

Fun & Games
Restraints

Accessories

Costumes

Books & Games

Books:

Games:

Lube, Balms & Extras
Lube

Water-Based:

Non-Water-Based:

Balms & Extras

Balms:

Extras:

And a big shout out to the sneaky basket topper, the Blow Job Mints. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Storage & Cleaner

Storage:

Cleaner:

Click on the headers for more details, and tap on a :lovehoney_heart: to go straight to my review. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

(Gosh. Making that was a time suck and a half. :slightly_smiling_face:)

I tell you what, my Toy Menu has been invaluable for helping tick these off as I go. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes