The Sandbox

I’ll be be back to practice some more tomorrow! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If anyone wants a bit of easy practice using both the Search and the ‘onebox’ style of quoting you can have a play in the A-Z Sex Toys - Forum Topics game? :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

To onebox a quote you simply paste a link on a line all by itself, like so:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/a-z-sex-toys-forum-topics/259174

And the forum will turn it into:

It works with all forum posts, as well as most websites :+1: (though unfortunately not Lovehoney’s).

And the Search is really easy. :slightly_smiling_face: Pop your term in the box and click the magnifying glass. Order by relevance or latest, etc. And then for the game you’d long press/right click on the post header you wanted for your answer and ‘copy link address’, come back to the A-Z, and paste your link in the box as above. :+1:

Might be a silly question but when on the forums how do you access the love honey website to look at the toys etc, must be an easier way to what I’m doing

Squeezing in a little practice session before bed

I’m confident that this will work

1 Like

I’ve just been having an unsuccessful play

Damn it

Do you want to know what I’m hiding?

Answer

Nothing at all

1 Like

You having problems @D_and_E ?

@D_and_E Click on the 3 lines at the top right hand side next to your circular name/image… and right at the bottom there’s a purple box that says go shopping

1 Like

Thanks @CurvyJilly, must be a problem with my phone, I can click on the 3 lines but won’t let me scroll down to the bottom

I’ve been trying to create a poll @wildflower but unsuccessfully

1 Like

@D_and_E to look at the Lovehoney website for toys etc I click on the blue ’ Go shopping’ bit on the banner at the top of the page .I can’t scroll down either .

1 Like

With the poll thing I just made mine as simple as possible …choice of two options .

It doesn’t show up on mine, I’ll keep messing about and see if I can find it

With the poll @wildflower I can make one it’s just my question shows itself as an answer option if that makes sense

1 Like
  • Has this worked
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Yes I see what you mean , try typing your question first the clicking on the build a poll bit

1 Like

Ok I’ll try that thanks @wildflower

1 Like

Has this worked [poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]

• Yes
  • No
    [/poll]

Oh god, what have I done there