The Sandbox

It’ll be because you’re the author of one of the Review topics I quoted. :+1:

Let me know if you want me to remove it from the list. :+1:

2 Likes

:star2:Deal of the Day

:hibiscus:Deal of the Week

Formatting Tip:

If you put an emoji and then follow it with bold text you get an engorji. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Took me a good while to realise which post was mine, I’ll put it down to sleep deprivation :stuck_out_tongue: all good bud!

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna @Ian_Chimp i got the private message box again, i sent the pic to the uploaded photos thread. In my haste to take a pic, i didn’t click the link!

Perfect!, we shall investigate the source of this.

Good! :joy:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna see i’m a good boy really! :innocent: :wink:

2 Likes

Rogue pop up has been located, target removed! :female_detective:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna where did the link lead?

I don’t know… I didn’t click it… This mystery will forever remain unsolved :sob:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna You should have clicked it at least you would have been able to unban yourself.

2 Likes

@discobot start tutorial

What would you rather have in your mouth?

• A Spider
  • A Slug
  • A Caterpillar
  • A Worm
  • A Moth
  • A Cockroach

0 voters

1 Like

A Moth flew into my mouth the other day and I 0/10 would not recommend

9 Likes

Oh noes! At least you have experience and can let others know for the poll :sweat_smile:

I had a giant moth in my bedroom years ago that I don’t think would fit in anyone’s mouth. It looked like it had escaped from a mad scientist’s laboratory or something…

4 Likes

I reckon I could munch a caterpillar pretty quick. :slightly_smiling_face: Or does it have to live in there?

2 Likes

I once accidentally ate a caterpillar that was inside a sugar snap pea…:nauseated_face:
Well, half of one at least…

2 Likes

No, just sit in your mouth for a minute or two. Let it get comfy before releasing it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:thinking: I’m still going to go with caterpillar. Limited movement, plus it’s drier than a worm.

They do poop a lot though.

2 Likes

And caterpillars grip on with those sucker feet! I picked one up in the garden last week and I had a job to get it off my hand…imagine that on the your tongue! :bug:

1 Like

Better that than a sneaky worm slowly sliding down my oesophagus… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes