The Sandbox

LOL good on you …hope your keeping well …I like you trying to get my head around this new forum…can’t seem to find the photos…keep safe …Ned

There’s no photos yet. You can upload new ones to the new Your Photos category, but people need to be at Trust Level 2 first (so no new photos for a couple of weeks while everyone settles in :slight_smile:)

There’s still the old thumbnail gallery, but no full-sized ones. And I don’t know how long it’ll be there for, so enjoy it while you can. :slight_smile:

Thanks Ian for the the info …keep safe Ned

1 Like

2020-08-04T23:00:00Z

Hellohellohello

Spolier Alert

Can we edit our posts at all?

Summary

Curious

Oooh it appears we can edit!

yeah you can still edit posts for 5 minutes after they’re up

I believe it’s up to 24hours at Trust Level 1. :+1: (possibly 30 days at Trust Level 2, but we’ll have to wait and see :slight_smile:)

Our range of emojis has really expanded! Here’s some that may or may not come in handy when discussing sex:
:skull_and_crossbones: :exploding_head: :nauseated_face: :nerd_face: :clown_face: :kiss: :cupid: :sweat_drops: :zzz: :boom: :speak_no_evil: :pinching_hand: :lips: :bone: :fairy: :couple_with_heart_man_man: :unicorn: :octopus: :egg: :baguette_bread: :clinking_glasses: :alarm_clock: :airplane: :rocket: :thermometer: :droplet: :comet: :diving_mask: :rescue_worker_helmet: :movie_camera: :bow_and_arrow: :wc: :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

Just have to say @LadiesMan , @Barnybear18 and @Toy_Fan I’m sorry you are feeling bad and I hope tomorrow brings better things your way.

1 Like

The clown, skull and octopus emojis are surprisingly relevant to me…

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho, having a tough time right now

I can’t believe I’m having to ask how to do this but how do you quote on here? It was simple before when there was just a quote this post button but now I can’t seem to work it out. I can see the quote thingy but how do I actually get a quote in there?

1 Like

@wildflower I’m finding hard to directly reply to someone rather than having to @ them in the post

@Alicia4Ever thank you

Ok trying it now

Thanks @Alicia4Ever

1 Like

I found it tricky to tell whether it had worked or not at first. I thought you always got a little ‘GoTo’ avatar link in the top right if you replied directly. But it seems like that only appears if there are other messages between your reply and the original comment. :+1:

I think if it follows straight after it assumes you can work out the context. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Ian_Chimp :exploding_head: mind blown and still trying to work it all out