The Sandbox

Honestly I feel like a total learner with some of this stuff, so you’re not alone :relieved:
Thanks @Ian_Chimp :exploding_head: mind blown and still trying to work it all out
[/quote]

That didn’t come out quite as expected, need a bit more practice there!

No worries. This is exactly the sort of thing this topic is for. :slightly_smiling_face: And you should have 24 hours to edit everything, so don’t feel rushed. :+1:

ETA: And don’t forget about the Preview button in the bottom right corner of the reply window. :+1:

I think the only limit you may hit is if you post three replies in a row. I think you get a little message on the fourth saying you’ve been frozen out for a short time.

(it also happens if you flag, delete old posts, or like too many things in a day too)

I know the feeling @wildflower. Can be frustrating at times lol

Thanks, I didn’t see that bit down there before!

One last try for now, see if I can get it right!

1 Like

What exactly are the User Card and Background Header functions? I see that you upload pics to them, but where exactly will they be shown?

The User Card Background one will show up behind your tighty-whities on your main profile page :slightly_smiling_face: (so if I click on your name or picture and get the pop up, and then click on that to go to your full profile page, I’ll see it at the top. My one is bananas. ). :+1:

Edited to add: Scratch that. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve lost mine now I’ve deleted and re-up loaded them. I’ll have to confirm what they’re for/where they go if I manage to get them back. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok thanks! @Ian So it looks like we need to take some landscape pics for the one box!

I’ve just added a pic to User Card background and Profile Header but I can’t see either of them . I did see your bananas yesterday @Ian_Chimp but they don’t appear to be there now .

@wildflower i dont think weve earned enough trust yet to upload pics other than profile ones, i may be wrong! I have tried a few of mine to see how they fit, that`s why i think the one box will benefit from landscape rather than portrait pics. :smiley:

@WillC you might be right, I didn’t think of that. Although the pics I uploaded were landscape ones :thinking:

@wildflower I could see them in the boxes, but they were not centred very well for me! It was stuck on 0% upload too, which is why i think we need to earn more trust.

I think Ian has special testing priviliges!

Yes, one of mines now disappeared from the box too . No probs, I’ll just wait till I earn more trust and try again .

@wildflower, it will just give me an excuse to take more pics, but in landscape mode! :wink:

Oooooo I think I’ve done a quote! :clap:t2:

1 Like

I think Mr.Chimp got to the new forum earlier than the rest of us…:astonished:…he’s the expert

2 Likes

He is the Oracle :smile: :smile:

1 Like

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/chain-reaction-part-6/257722?u=married_girl