The Sandbox

There’s no rush. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: There’s a lot of bells and whistles, but as long as you can read and type that’s all you really need. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s an interactive tutorial you can do too for some of the new forum features. :+1: Certified and Licensed Badges (Discobot Tutorials)

2 Likes

Can confirm that I can read and type; i’m in, woohoo!

Yes, more playing around needed I reckon. Thanks again @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Anyone Level 3 Yet?

@Ian_Chimp or @Lovehoney_Brenna is there any way to have my review count as on previous profile?

I’m afraid that’s a change the Lovehoney tech guys would have to make.

But… you get 20 to a page, and you have 14 full pages + 8 on the 15th page. And that works out at 288. Sound about right?

1 Like

Gosh I can’t remember, I thought it was around 300+
No Biggie, just curious. I don’t write nowhere near as many as I used to.
I like how you’ve calculated, so I’m okay with that method :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

The one on the old page used to count invisible ones too, so that might skew the numbers. Maybe some tester reviews for products that never made it?

Definitely some testers that didn’t make it. Way back in 2013 I was testing prototypes, toys that didn’t have names or packaging.
Don’t think that’s done anymore.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure if the item ended up not getting released, the review won’t be counted/appear now (i recently did a tester item that i think they decided not to release and that review doesn’t appear on mine)

1 Like

Can’t seem to get the flag badge. Thought I had it but just noticed that I don’t even though I have flagged two things… (3 things once I have flagged this dodgy post!!).

Are you Flagging them as Off-Topic/Inappropriate/Spam? It won’t count if you pick ‘Something Else’. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was :rofl: … just sussed that and the badge has just popped.
My day is now complete.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say Thank you @Ian_Chimp, I am slowly but surely getting used to things and you have been a massive help with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: How are you liking the place so far?

:lovehoney_heart: just seen the emojis

what’s this?

Summary

Oh this is so good

1 Like

:warning: Work in progress :+1:

Advanced Search Terms:

Matching in title only in:title
I liked in:likes
I read in:seen

Unread in:unseen
I posted in in:posted
I created in:created
I’m watching in:watching
I’m tracking in:tracking
I bookmarked in:bookmarked
Are the very first post in:first
Are Pinned in:pinned
Are wiki in:wiki
Include image(s) with:images

Where topics:

Are Open status:open
Are Closed status:closed
Are Public status:public
Are Archived status:archived
Have zero replies status:noreplies
Contain a single user status:single_user
Are Solved satus:solved

Before before:2020-10-23
After after:2020-10-23

Mininum post count min_post_count:50
Maximum post count max_post_count:100

1 Like

There’s a new field in the Poll wizard for ‘title’. It seems you can now pop the question in there rather than have it outside of the poll. :+1:

Is this better?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not decided

0 voters

1 Like

Hmmm, how odd. I like it better for answering the original poll question but it’s odd that the question vanishes when you answer and you then can’t see what the question was.

Think I might change my answer to undecided :thinking:

1 Like

If you click the “show vote” button it reappears :slight_smile:

True, I’m not saying you can’t ever see the question again, just nice to have it all visable in the same window. Not exactly a big issue and I love the polls but it just seemed a bit odd not to keep the question in.

1 Like