The Sandbox

Have popped the pics in for approval but seem to have got to the bottom of what causes it, if not the why. Thanks :blush:

Still odd that for both of us on Android phones it appears differently!

1 Like

Mrs Chimp has a few different emojis, and we have exactly the same phone. I’ve still not figured that one out either. :slightly_smiling_face:

Summary 😕😟🙁☹️😮😯😲😳🥺😦😧😨😰😥😢😭😱😖😣😞😓😩😫😤😡😠🤬

Details
:confused::worried::slightly_frowning_face::frowning::open_mouth::hushed::astonished::flushed::pleading_face::frowning_with_open_mouth::anguished::fearful::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::cry::sob::scream::confounded::persevere::disappointed::sweat::weary::tired_face::triumph::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:arrow_up: They actually look slightly different to me in summary versus details.

1 Like

@PleasureDrone I’ve replied here. :slightly_smiling_face:

It was introduced late 2018 if memory serves? You do need to spend £50 a year to keep it ticking over, otherwise you’ll revert to a regular account again. If you think there’s been an error you can contact Customer Care and they might be able to clean it up?

Ahhh - £50 a year. That explains it - thanks, Ian. I haven’t bought anything since Nov 2019.

1 Like

If you did want it back it’s easily done in one order if you’re treating yourself. :slightly_smiling_face: I like the free delivery, as well as the 25% off. The Unlimited birthday discount is 40% of £50+ now too, so that may be something that tempts you back. :slightly_smiling_face:

The 20% off review discount is a good alternative though. A smidge smaller, but no minimum spend. :+1:

The free delivery is a massive bonus for me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well hello new LH Forum; boy am I confused to the max! I don’t even know where to begin.

I am probably putting this in the wrong place and I am hoping that I can make sense of the new forum soon as I miss being a part of the community but some things have happened this year that have put LH not just on the back burner but completely out of mind.

3 Likes

Hello @KinkyMinxMoo! :slightly_smiling_face:

You are in just the exact right place. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: You can ask anything forum-y in here and we’ll try and help you out. There’s a Forum Quick Start Guide with some bits and bobs in too that you might find useful. :+1:

Glad to see you back. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome back @KinkyMinxMoo i remember you! I’m sure you’ll get used to it, i did! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yay, welcome back @KinkyMinxMoo x

2 Likes

Thank you @Ian_Chimp, @WillC and @KinkyMira for the warm welcome back, I of course remember you all and many, many more frequent members (I hope that they are all still around).

So I like the new tagging feature and the spell checker, otherwise, I am still incredibly bamboozled and feel that this is going to take some time; I knew change was coming but I never expected this haha. Hopefully it is and has been great for all who have joined since as well as you “golden oldies” :stuck_out_tongue:

Phew, I logged in for the first time in a long time as I have a review (unfortunately long overdue) so now I need to figure that out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @KinkyMinxMoo welcome back :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Trust me, i am old and computer illiterate and i picked it up! :wink:

3 Likes

@KinkyMinxMoo It has totally revolutionised and revitalised this place, and seems to have brought new users and more traffic, whilst keeping all the history in tact. They did a brilliant job. I hope you get the knack of it and hang around x :lovehoney_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome back @KinkyMinxMoo :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You will get the hang of it @KinkyMinxMoo , I did ! It all seems a bit daunting at first but after a weeks weeks it starts coming together . Nice to see you back again by the way ! :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @ChloJakes, @Knight1119 and @wildflower for the warm welcome back :slight_smile:

After my message a couple of days ago, I abandoned ship in favor of sleep however, I am back to do some more figuring out! I hope that everyone is well.

4 Likes

Okay, so some badges aren’t being acknowledged such as reading the forum rules, are there still some teething problemos?

Yes, yes there are. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Read Guidelines Badge is for reading a specific section of the forum that still isn’t finished yet, so hardly anyone has that one at the moment. There’s a bit of info on the Badges in Forum Badges :badger: if you fancy a browse?

3 Likes

Thank you @Ian_Chimp, will go have a look now; I am slowly making my way through, honest!