The Sandbox

Okay, I think I have a plan…

Two brands go head to head. I’ll cream off the top ten best-rated sex toys for each brand (from eg. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/lovehoney-desire/?srule=rs-rating-v2), and roll a 2d10 to randomly pick two new contenders each week (one from each brand). I’ll keep running those all month (or maybe 5 rounds?), and tally up how many times each brand wins. At the end of the month the winner stays on, and battles it out against the top rated ten from another Lovehoney brand.

How about that?

1 Like

Seems resonable.

1 Like

Now we just need one for Lingerie. :slightly_smiling_face:

If I do a group of Brands then the roller can pick those too:

1. Desire
  2. Mantric
  3. FSOG
  4. Tracey Cox
  5. Ignite
  6. Happy Rabbit
  7. Lovehoney
  8. Blowmotion?

Any others?

Doc Johnson ?

1 Like

Depends if you want to throw bondage in there or not. Fsog range has alot of cuffs etc

I like it :+1:

1 Like

I think for this one it would be easier to do Lovehoney brand sex toys (at least to start with). If it proves popular it can be extended to include We-Vibe, Doc Johnson, Lelo, etc (ideally you’d want a brand with a nice mix of toys in its top ten). I think a seperate bondage one could be good rather than have eg cuffs v rabbit (though there’s a risk of having too many. PotW, toys, lingerie and bondage).

I’m not sure about including Blowmotion or Happy Rabbit in this one? If Blowmotion went up against Mantric/Desire I think the traditional toys (wands, bullets, etc) would win against the newer penis toys. But maybe it’s worth a run to see?

And there are quite a few rabbits in the Happy Rabbit top ten, so maybe not diverse enough?

So maybe the first 6 could be:

1. Desire
  2. Mantric
  3. FSOG
  4. Tracey Cox
  5. Ignite
  6. Lovehoney

That should cover the first 5 months or so.

Any thoughts?

2d6i

Lovehoney v Desire

The Squads:

Lovehoney: Lovehoney Metallic Mains Powered Wand Vibrator Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 10 Function Rabbit Vibrator Lovehoney Rechargeable Remote Control Love Egg Lovehoney Blue Jewelled Metal Beginner's Butt Plug 2.5 Inch Lovehoney Dream Bullet 10 Function Bullet Vibrator Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 10 Function Slimline Rabbit Vibrator Lovehoney Posable Rechargeable Vibrating Strapless Strap-On Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Penis Sleeve Lovehoney Super Soft Silicone Rainbow Butt Plug
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Desire: Desire Luxury Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Desire Luxury Beaded Stainless Steel Dildo Desire Luxury G-Spot Stainless Steel Dildo 7 Inch Desire Luxury Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator Desire Luxury Weighted Curved Silicone Dildo Desire Luxury Rechargeable Mini Vibrator Desire Luxury Rechargeable Curved G-Spot Vibrator Desire Luxury Rechargeable Strapless Strap-On Dildo Vibrator Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Knicker Vibrator Desire Luxury Rechargeable Male Vibrator

2d10i

First toys:

Rainbow Butt Plug vs Desire Bullet

Can anyone see any issues with this I’ve not spotted?

2 Likes

As above… I like it! :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Hmm, apart from the fact that 2 of the lovehoney brand toys are soft plastic and the number of male toys is pretty low in there not really :+1:

2 Likes

Draft…

The Brand Slam!

Welcome to the sex toy Brand Slam! :slightly_smiling_face: Each month we’ll pit a series of toys from two of Lovehoney’s top brands against each other to find out which brand has the best toys.

Each Squad of Champions is comprised of the Top Ten best rated toys from that brand on the day they’re called up to play. And each week’s contenders will be randomly chosen from those using our nifty new forum dice roller. :game_die::game_die:

The lucky two each week will then go head-to-head in a forum poll, where everyone gets to pick their favourite. :slightly_smiling_face:

And then, at the end of the month, we’ll tally up how many wins each brand has racked up, and the winning brand will stay on to face a new squad of ten from another Lovehoney challenger. :+1:

The Players:

1: Desire    4: Mantric
2: Tracey Cox   5: Lovehoney
3: FSOG     6. Ignite

And the two brands to both kick us off and get the ball rolling are… :drum::drum::drum:

2d6i

This Month’s Squads:

| |        |

                                                                            
Team
Lovehoney:
Lovehoney Metallic Mains Powered Wand Vibrator Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 10 Function Rabbit Vibrator Lovehoney Rechargeable Remote Control Love Egg Lovehoney Blue Jewelled Metal Beginner's Butt Plug 2.5 Inch Lovehoney Dream Bullet 10 Function Bullet Vibrator Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 10 Function Slimline Rabbit Vibrator Lovehoney Posable Rechargeable Vibrating Strapless Strap-On Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Penis Sleeve Lovehoney Super Soft Silicone Rainbow Butt Plug
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Team
Desire:
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Desire Luxury Beaded Stainless Steel Dildo Desire Luxury G-Spot Stainless Steel Dildo 7 Inch Desire Luxury Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator Desire Luxury Weighted Curved Silicone Dildo Desire Luxury Rechargeable Mini Vibrator Desire Luxury Rechargeable Curved G-Spot Vibrator Desire Luxury Rechargeable Strapless Strap-On Dildo Vibrator Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Knicker Vibrator Desire Luxury Rechargeable Male Vibrator

Oooh… Some nice looking toys in there. Definitely some strong contenders. :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully they’ll get picked for the play-offs. :crossed_fingers:

And our first two toys are… :drum::drum::drum:

2d10i

:bell: Round 1 :bell:

• Op1
  • Op2

0 voters

1 Like

If the dice is deciding which time who from the squad competes you are probably going to have some overlap of contenders. For example, 1 and 2 one role and 1 and 10 another so Lovehoney wand vs beaded metal one time and wand vs panty vibe. In that circumstance what happens?

1 Like

Hmm. :thinking:

2d10i

2d10i

2d10i

2d10i

2d10i

So the Dream Bullet pops up twice from the Lovehoney Squad in this example, and the Rabbit twice from the Desire. But they face different toys, which isn’t so bad.

I could reduce the squad each week and remove those that have already played? It would mean including a new Squad grid in each round rather than just in the first one of the match-up, which may bloat the posts out too much.

I leave the intricacies to you… I was simply pointing out a possible problem :joy:. Either you let contenders play multiple times or just say, if the number selected has already played you pick the closest number that has not? That does give a bias towards the middle numbers but means they will all face one round? Your call.

1 Like

I like the idea of letting them play once, and then sitting out the next draw. I’ll try and fold up all the info into one post and see if I can make it look nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

sounds exciting, love the title and the mock up is cool

1 Like

Could you not just edit the table with a strikeout of those which loose and if thst comes up then a spcefic die roll for anything that needs a re-roll or alternative is next available 1?

:game_die:

1 Like

I’ve taken Ignite out of the brands. It doesn’t have its own brand page, and they turn up in the Lovehoney group. The only other Lovehoney brand I can see is Annabelle Knight, and that only has 11 items in (one’s a book, and there are some kegel balls and toy kits in there which would normally be skipped), so may not be able to field enough contestants.

I’ll crack on with five, and we can tweak later. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I’m thinking of doing them on a Thursday. There’ll be 5 Thursdays in July, but some months will only have 4. For those I think the last Thursday of the month will get a double poll so we can keep a steady 5 for all the Match-Ups (and reduce ties :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like

Aaah, unlucky! This isn’t the one you’re looking for. :slightly_frowning_face:

Back to Hook-a-Duck

2 Likes

Okay, I found a workaround. :slightly_smiling_face: For some reason it’s handling tables a bit differently now, though I’m not sure exactly what’s it’s doing yet. However, I got the photos to a decent size again by jamming in a run of   in the table headers. :+1: