The Sandbox

Another possible quiz tester… :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah no! I’ve spilled lube all over my Lovehoney lingerie catalogue/Position of the Week book! I’ve tried to fix them but I’m worried they’re looking a bit ‘Monkey Jesus’. You can still tell what they are, right…?

Is this do-able? And if so, which is better/more fun - PotW or lingerie?

I mean, i can. But im dyslexic so my brain is a bit odd. Also once you crack spotting different but nearly identical varieties of grass in a meadow, everything else is childsplay

Personally, i think the lingure is easier to identify. Position of the week is probubly more fun, maybe?

1 Like

I think I prefer the lingerie? Could just be me wanting yet another excuse to browse pretty lingerie though :joy:

1 Like

If they both ‘work’ then I’m happy to fold both into the mix. :slightly_smiling_face: Mrs Chimp thought the lingerie one was easier, but then she got them wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yeah, I prefer with the lingerie too, I might actually break a duck
:duck::hammer:
(not literally of course)

I had to look that one up. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll flesh it out to a full ten and see how easy it is. :slightly_smiling_face: (get your timers out :hourglass_flowing_sand:)

Squiffy Picture Round!
Lingerie Style

Can you identify these lingerie items on the Lovehoney website? (and how quick can you do it… :slightly_smiling_face:)

Any thoughts? Perhaps a little too obvious? Though it could be a speed round. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks good to me - I might even get one or at least be encourage to look - the toys I had no idea where to start. You go always throw in a guy too

3 Likes

There are lots of ways to do it automatically if you don’t fancy typing them in manually?

I ‘highlight quote’ mine most of the time. You may need “Enable quote reply for highlighted text” ticked on your Preferences/Interface page - but I highlight the part of the post I want to quote, and a little floating ‘QUOTE’ box appears. Tap that and it auto-fills the excerpt as a quote in your reply window. You can then either reply as normal within the same topic, or navigate to another and cut and paste it there, etc. :+1:

1 Like

Ah hah, good to know. I do get the quote box come up for highlighted stuff, but i often struggle to get it to end up where i want it.
I havent the foggiest how to type them by hand, thus why i fluffed the position of the week repeatedly

The PotW are tricky. I initially place the first long-press on the date text, and then extend left to the heart emoji, then grab the end marker and aim straight down past the image to the end of the title (or even a bit further, as it seems to stick better to text text :slightly_smiling_face:). Tap the quote, and then clean it up in the reply window if I’ve missed anything/grabbed extra. Not sure if that helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

There’s not that much to them though. Just a username, post number, and topic id. And a full=“true” bit, but only if you use something like the speech bubble icon to pull the whole quote in.

[quote=“Green_Eyed_Girl, post:1601, topic:257700, full:true”]

1 Like

@BishBosh

You can have a practice of the Hide Details in here if fancy?

It should look a little like this in your reply window:

[details="My Answers"]

[/details]

(and you should be able copy and paste that as a template too :+1:)

1 Like

You can have a bit of a play around with the quoting in here if you need a bit of practice? Quoting is pretty versatile on here, so there are a few ways to do it. I prefer the ‘highlight quote’ method where you highlight the bit of a post you want to quote, and then tap the floating Quote button that pops up (alternatively, you can direct your reply to a specific message, and use the speech bubble icon on the far left of your format bar to quote the whole post).

Once it’s in your reply window you can cut, copy, paste and amend it just like a regular piece of text (just keep the top and bottom code intact :+1:).

[quote=“Rob36, post:236, topic:254290”]
Cheers @Ian_Chimp - that makes sense. Kind of…as you can see I haven’t mastered the art of doing that so it shows as a quote yet…:joy::joy:
[/quote]

Summary

Answer 2
Answer 3

2 Likes

I’ve taken the liberty of cleaning up the top if you’d like to use that instead? :slightly_smiling_face: (you should be able to copy and paste it straight from this post :crossed_fingers:)

<small>by @PleasureDrone, 23 Oct 2020
[Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Vibrating Butt Plug](https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/p/desire-luxury-rechargeable-remote-control-vibrating-butt-plug/a44558g80236.html)</small>

<div align="center">

![Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Vibrating Butt Plug|200x265](upload://1mcX7mx13IHMT0GtNxzb7ornzxT.jpeg)

<big>Beautiful design and powerful vibes, but this is not a “butt plug”</big>

</div>

>**Overall Rating:** 3 out of 5 stars

1 Like

Implemented. Cheers, Ian. :slightly_smiling_face:

FMI: how does one acquire the URL of a product image jpeg? All my attempts to do so failed.

1 Like

I long-press on the image and then pick ‘copy image’ from the menu. It doesn’t seem to be consistent across devices and browsers though.

It looks like you can grab a link to the image, so you may benefit from a few of these tips:

And I think you used the <image src=link> method in your last one, but you can also use the ![image name](link) too. :+1:

1 Like

Please can I get some help? Idk what I’m doing wrong but I’m now on hubs phone and can’t get the emojis to work on here :thinking: it’s not just that it’s everything like bold writing, strong text that’s what happens when trying the ones mentioned. Itd be nice to blur stuff out too but that’s something I’d not know where to start with :sweat_smile:

I can see emojis in your post, and there’s bold text too. :+1:

Have you checked out the Forum How-To in the Welcome Topic? That’s got a few bits and bobs in that you might find useful.

**To make something bold you just wrap it in double asterisks**

To make something bold you just wrap it in double asterisks

Let me know if you need more help though, I can take you through it step by step. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like