The Toy Box - Chit Chat

@DarkPollution, I can’t help but drool over that black knotted dildo to the left of the blue dildo in your Collection Photo… That’s a bit of me right there :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@DarkPollution I’m interested in the bright green one in the top left corner - is that a very short girthy dildo or something else entirely? It’s too small to see on my phone! I could get the laptop out but I’m lazy!

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 - I have the same toy but in purple. It’s a short and girthy dildo.

Yeah that’s the same one.

2 Likes

Ah! It’s the short purple one but in green! Awesome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I didn’t realise the way it was sitting as I was just getting it all out to sort and then took a picture. wanted it away as fast as possible as I am my house with my family… didn’t want that all sitting on the bed haha!
@Kitty-Cat01 @Mint-Monster

3 Likes

That was my favourite one too
@DarkPollution great selection

Does anyone know a good way to store a large amount of things? for example see my Toy Box post

I have two ways at the moment that it is all stored in but was looking for other ideas.
I live with family in a small room.

Thank you!

@Calie with how you replied, this is all that I need to store.

I currently have under bed storage with a box/bag thing that has drawstrings and a small ottoman/stool. This is if in future I need to expand/change storage or easily arrange things so it is possible to grab things at ease.

Blanket boxes and benches with inbuilt storage are pretty good for large stuff if you can get locking ones, as they double as seating. Trunks are also great too

1 Like

I store all my toys in two bed drawers - one for dildos/non-electronic and the other for electronic ones. Lingerie goes in smaller drawers in my wardrobe.

Those seat storage things would come in handy as you can get different styles and sizes to suit the situation/room without looking too out of place.

2 Likes

@Very-Ape those dyed ropes are gorgeous :heart_eyes:. Bet they look amazing in use.
I definitely have to dye some of my own if i ever get to try shibari

1 Like

Wow - Love your home made Rope Floggers @Very-Ape !

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl Thanks :smile_cat: it was just a test at first to see how well they’d take the dye and couldn’t be happier with the results! :grin: definitely give it a go if you get a chance because it’s quite easy and gives such a great effect :heart_eyes_cat:

@Peitho thank you! :grin: I’ll be honest we don’t use them much I just love a bit of crafting and pretty knots :nerd_face: :yum:

3 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl : Yay Tentacle! and ready for some Monster Fingering
:grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, its a vibe sleeve. Could not get it to photograph right, it has alot of shimmery copper and pink that didnt come out in the photo sadly.
The glass one was my first, so pretty.

2 Likes

@rosiedosie how where the cuffs? They look really nice in he photo, very like the collar (bright arent them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: shame the product images dont do it justice)

2 Likes

They feel really nice, can’t wait to use them! Decently padded without actually being padded. They even fit my tiny twig-thin wrists :rofl: That was right out of the package too, I was really surprised :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, mine glowed right out of the box too. Shove them Under a lamp for a bit and they make a super nightlight :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep yep, I’ve already been “charging” them in the sun :rofl:

Nice pics!
BTW, If you have a UV lamp, like for setting gel nails, this is a super fast way to charge glow in the dark materials.

2 Likes