The Toy Box - Chit Chat

@MsSubExperimenter Um…wow :heart_eyes: Hope you do end up doing a flat lay one day as I’m curious as to everything that’s in those bags :heart_eyes: Jelous of the stash :rofl:

3 Likes

The glass ware has had a showing off before. Its pretty a amazing collection to be fair :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl thanks! Glass is just so pretty!

@rosiedosie I’ll see what I can do at some point!

I have a ridiculous amount :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

ridiculous is good right?
:grin:

1 Like

Definitely! Plan on adding a little around my birthday too :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s mine in a couple of weeks. Already have a few things lined up and some I’m hoping come back in stock

1 Like

Just done my birthday shopping!

Fun Factory Volta

Doxy Number 3 Massage Wand

6 Likes

Volta is a great choice! Really unique and versatile toy. Have fun :grin:

1 Like

The red hot flickering tongue has been in and out of my basket for ages, and originally I was going to get that one, but when I read your review of the Volta I thought well why not just go for it!
(I can’t seem to link to an individual review sadly)

1 Like

are LH still doing the birthday discount emails? it’s mine in a couple of weeks
… and I have several things lined up

Yes (though they do occasionally fall through the cracks). I think they try to send them a week beforehand, so if you don’t get it by then pop onto live chat and they’ll get you one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Mine did fall through the cracks but awesome @Lovehoney_Brenna fixed it for me! :clap:

4 Likes

Mine never appears in an email but Birthday discounts are definitely still a thing.

Contact Live Chat, I did at 5:30 Friday morning and lovely Gemma provided me with a 1 time use anniversary discount code within 10 minutes :+1:. Don’t know why I never recieve the emails but for some reason I don’t.

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl That’s beautiful
I need one for my display

It would look very nice in your display :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: havent tried it yet sadly but someone made it sound really good and i couldnt resist. Love the shape though and its surprisingly heavy too. Box weighed a ton when it turned up, :laughing: was starting to wonder what i’d got myself into. But when i opened it i found it was in its own heavy duty metal container.

1 Like

Is it Lovehoney or a local art (ie Cornwall)?

Bought it From Lovehoney (its a butt plug), but doxy (ie the people who also make the doxy wands) are a cornish company :wink:

another for the birthday list - just because it’s pretty

2 Likes

Just to update. The butt plug is really good. Comfy but you know its there (unlike my njoy one that i forget i have in when i wear it :roll_eyes:).
Wore it for a couple of hours today and really like it

1 Like

Don’t wait too long @Melody1, they aren’t going to restock it :sweat_smile: I think I remember your birthday was coming up so :crossed_fingers: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like