The Toy Box - Chit Chat

@MooseyB This fabric is amazing! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: did you buy the fabric or is it already a bag/box?

2 Likes

This is just the fabric, not sure if I’m ‘allowed’ to mention where from?? It was just too good to turn down :joy: I’ll be making it into bags for my toys, I may need more toys :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I love it! And you can’t beat a bit of crafting/DIY make sure you post some pics once you’ve made the bags :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

@rosiedosie : your blue whale is beautiful. Another for the birthday list

2 Likes

Definetly on my list now :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@Mr-Mrs-Sexy Jelous :heart_eyes: Giving me ideas :smirk:

Finally got around to have an afternoon sewing up my fabric, couldn’t resist the zip pulls even though the kids can read and knew exactly what it said- they had no idea what the vibes were :raised_hands:

4 Likes

It looks great. The toggles are fab as well. Great job

2 Likes

YEEEEEES!!! It looks amazing! :heart_eyes_cat: Beautiful sewing too! :muscle::tada:

1 Like

Looks terrific :+1:

@sharbur Those mints are so cute!!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl Is that butt plug the small or medium? (… and I want that glass dildo :heart_eyes:)

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-toy-box/258951/108?u=pkh

The medium, though i kind of wish id bought the next size up personally (although it is rather useful when i haven’t used a plug in a while). They are super quality though so whatever size fits for you will be a really well made plug.
They are incredibly comfortable too. To the extent i can almost forget i have it in if i use it for extended wear, thus why i should have bought a bigger size.

Yeah, the tentacle is fun especially with lots of lube

2 Likes

I have a question about the topic I am thinking of sharing a picture of my toy collection. But I have quite some toys that are not bought at lovehoney or sold by lovehoney.

Is it allowed to show these toys

It’s fine, just don’t link or mention where they’re from :slightly_smiling_face: not all of mine are LH ones either!

2 Likes

Wow @Baby_Jane that’s a pretty collection I’m a mantric fan too! I love your satin bags for storage I’ve been looking everywhere for these! Could I ask for a clue on where to find them as I don’t want to break LH rules but maybe a hint would help. I’m particularly looking for the lilac/ pastel colours you have.

2 Likes

Mantric toys are pretty fab! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: The satin bags are from the bay of E - if you search on “satin drawstring” they come up. I find the 12cm x 17cm / 4.7” x 6.7” size suits most smaller items (bullets, pebbles, eggs, small dildo) and, from the UK seller I use, you get 5 bags for the price of 4. There are 25 colours to choose from and you can mix n match :+1:

For rabbits, there’s either the LH black satin bag, or others online measuring 15cm x 24cm. Again loads of colours but they tend to only have them with black cord strings. I colour-match a 6mm satin ribbon and rethread them for a prettier finish. You can get 25MTR of 6mm ribbon for under £2 so, play it smart, buy bags/ribbons in common colours that you can use elsewhere. E.g. I got dark red, emerald green, and champagne gold bags and ribbons so that I can use the extra ribbon for Xmas :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Your collection is so aesthetically pleasing with the satin bags @Baby_Jane :heart_eyes: Thanks for the pointer where to get them and the size recommendations :relaxed:

3 Likes

Happy to help :blush:

The LH satin baggie is still the best one for longer toys as it has the correct long-and-thin proportions.

Unfortunately, the longer generic online bags are too wide and look like PE kit bags; Fine for stashing multiple goodies (or underwear), but not good for singular items because you end up rolling them in swathes of extra satin, which chomps valuable storage space in your drawers :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this!! I had seen a few around but was unsure of sizes so this has been very helpful. I do already have some of the LH satin bags and I agree they are a perfect size in length and width but I do have a particular aesthetic preference and the bags you have are ideal for that! :smile:

1 Like