There aren't many places I could share this....

But since my husband packed up the cigarettes last Tuesday (he's been using an electric thingumy) his come tastes SO much better. Amazing. I knew it would make a difference but didn't expect a change so soon.

Just a heads up to any bloke thinking of quitting - it's worth it ;)

same with caffeine, my hubby was a 15 cups plus of coffee a day kinda guy... now he drinks like 2 and its so much better!

That's a very useful tip. My hubby has given up and restarted a few times over the past couple of years, I'm thinking this could be just the incentive he needs. Would it be mean to refuse to suck him until he stops sucking the cigs? *cheeky grin*

Blokes being blokes, I reckon the promise of better tasting cum will be far more effective than any government health warning. Can't see it emblazoned on a pack of cigarettes though.

^^ lol we should start a campaign!

Definitely. A little pool of cum on a packet can't be any worse than cancerous lungs?????

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Lol ....

Wonder if menthol cigs make it taste different ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

The electric one he has is menthol. You can buy strawberry and chocolate flavoured refills apparently, which could be interesting!!

I'm really proud of him for sticking to it this time, I quit Years ago, before we started a family so I know how difficult it can be. This is his reward!

I think he's getting to used to it though... Last night he got up to go upstairs and just beckoned me - "Come upstairs and suck my willy!" Cheeky git ;)

Awesome! I'm dating a guy who smokes, and his cum really isn't great. I smoke for work sometimes too, but then notice for a few days after that my natural lube is a bit more bitter.

There's an electric cig shop here, has an amazing selection within! Rather insane how many types there are really.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/940706-pineapple-juice-does-it-work/

Hi Bex, here's a thread that will be of great interests to you. Enjoy.

torilou wrote:

Definitely. A little pool of cum on a packet can't be any worse than cancerous lungs?????

well I am sure the PC police would be out in force haha

So is it true that if the guy drinks a lot of fruit juice that it makes a difference??

naughty mum wrote:

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Lol ....

If only I weren't being serious hahaha ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Well there's a new tag like for cigarette boxes. Instead of the governments " smoking kills" warning, they should write " smoking makes your cum taste bad!"

Well there's a new tag like for cigarette boxes. Instead of the governments " smoking kills" warning, they should write " smoking makes your cum taste bad!"

I've been a veggie for years, and one of the first things I noticed were cream pies.

If there was a blowback it didn't bother me.

Check the thread that GG highlighted.

Enjoy. x

make him eat nothing but choclate jes that would taste so good lol

we ,d be down there all day

Coffee makes it pretty awful too. I've been trying to come off it to please my partner.

Pineapple or those mixed tropical juices and fresh fruit really do swing the taste around. Parsley and Cinnamon too. Both male and female taste.

'Like the ciggie packet warning, 'think it would actually work!