advice wanted please

hi all im new on here but i would like some advice please. hubby has been away for 8 weeks and he comes home next week. even tho we have been together for 6 years i have never swallowed his cum.i love giving him bjs but would love to surprise him by swallowing as we need to spice our sex life up a bit so i have been and placed a order on here but would love to do the swallowing thing for him any advice please

Just take it nice and slow, do you like the taste of his cum?

x

Hello debk and welcome to the forums. :)

There is a "Search forums" link below your username on the top right side of your screen, and there are a lot of threads here already which have a bunch of useful information like the kind you're looking for:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=swallow&s=all

Good luck. :)

ok thankyou all . and i dont know about taste as never done it

Getting over the taste of it it the main thing you will find! have a peek at the search for loads of tips!

x

My partners taste can change dramatically based on what he has eaten....sometimes very little taste, sometimes quite strong....I didn't like when he tried the drinking of fruit juice, it did make him sweet but it didn't taste like "him".

I would also add to the above advice that texture can be a factor in enjoying swallowing come! Sometimes it can be quite liquid and silky and others it can be thicker and claggy, the thicker come seems to have the strongest taste in my experience too!

My advice would be, you probably won't like it the first time! But stick with it and you will learn to love it! That's what happened in my experience at least. Also, if you don't like the after taste (I didn't to begin with) then keep a bottle of fizzy water (peach worked for me!) nearby, it seems to clear the after taste pretty well!

ax

thankyou for all the advice i will try it all