Things that make you go BLEURGH!

Lately people who don't seemingly bother with tending to their personal hygiene and they smell of s*** a mile off

Not covering your mouth whilst coughing - I have a feeling this is going to be a long thread ! Lol

ShinySparkle wrote:

Aim it in another direction then Paul...

Very witty, other people's spit, im sure us sophisticated people of lovehoneydom don't do things like that.

My OH doesn't pay attention when he cuts his toe nails. Coming across a stray one and having to pick it up and bin it ... *shudders*

ShinySparkle wrote:

Lol, I thought I was rather funny there.

*whispers* I thought so too 😁

Footballers spit all the time and it's disgusting considering they're role models for so many young children. . . .

Cat vomit makes me cringe to !

I don't like filling nails either - doesn't bother me if someone else does them for me but doing it myself, yuck, makes my skin crawl! People that sneeze and don't cover their mouth and those that chew really noisy with their mouth open and proceed to try and mumble out a sentence whilst chewing......ewww! Just makes me shiver thinking about it, yuck!

ShinySparkle wrote:

Ewwwwww stray toenails! Now THAT is worse than Doritos.

And what's wrong with candy floss? I love it when it touches my tongue and starts to shrink.. :P

It's a childhood acquired hate, lol. Full fat coke + candy floss + pirate ship = 😝😷 I don't like any of those three things now but candy floss copped the lion's share of the blame. I can't abide it.

People who pop and squeeze their spots

When I file my nails, my girlfriend looks like she's about to jump onto the ceiling and start hissing! I have to remember not to do it while she's in the house or I get in trouble.

I hate the sound of dry cardboard - particularly the edges of the flaps scraping against each other. It made my job in retail a bit of a hassle, I can tell you!

People not washing their hands in a public toilet then having to touch the door handle when you follow them out.

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

ShinySparkle wrote:

Lol, I thought I was rather funny there.

*whispers* I thought so too 😁
👍

Terri JJ wrote:

How about those who pop and squeeze the spots of others

sinenomine wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

People not washing their hands in a public toilet then having to touch the door handle when you follow them out.

I agree, and that's one reason I always ensure I have a small pack of antiseptic wipes with me when I'm out!!

Alternatively, if caught without wipes you could acquire loo roll or paper towel en route to the exit either pre or post self germ expungiation

Sum Sub wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

How about those who pop and squeeze the spots of others

Oh god - that's even worse !

people who have spots and don't do anything about them

***SHUDDERS*** People who suck their teeth and people who sniff up snot in that disgusting snorty way instead of blowing their damn noses ***STRING OF EXPLETIVES***

And breathe...

Fungating wounds, it's a smell you will NEVER forget. Hopefully something that most of you will never have to experience but I come across them a lot with my job. It is true that like BO the person themselves doesn't smell a fun gating wound.

a little grim for breakfast time I apologise.

People that don't wash their hands after the toilet. I don't use public loos other than to wash my hands but watching someone walk out the cubicle and just leave, or do that silly 2 seconds of finger tips under the water, no soap, or going back for looroll to dry on, all make me want to scream. I won't dare touch the doorhandles, i can't help but picture their hands, door handles and everything they touch like when you see honey bees on those panels making honey where every square inch is packed in a moving layer without the tiniest gap, just like a rolling, heaving sea of filth. It's the most inconsiderate thing too, everything they touch becomes contaminated, and everyone else gets exposed to that, even people like myself with germ phobias, and those with weakened immune systems whom it could make dangerously ill, there's just absolutely no excuse not to have basic hygiene and they should be ashamed. *twitches even thinking of it*

Thank God for antiseptic gel. I feel I should carry two bandoliers loaded with bottles of the stuff, criss-crossed over my chest like a Mexican bandit. I've noticed the worst non-hand-washers in my office are often the smartly-dressed, metrosexual types. Too posh to wash, obviously.

On a less bodily note: my bleurgh! thing is warm milk - specifically the smell of warm milk. It makes me gag.