this evening's activities

So, my wife has decided that she would like a lovely romantic evening tonight with a nice meal, some nice wine, a bit of dessert and then to lie in front of our new wood burning stove. It has been a bit of a fantasy for us both for this to happen and it finally seems to be happening. My wife has some lovely new lingerie especially for tonight (Lovehoney Adore Me Chemise Set) and has bought some chocolate orange body paint and some nice massaging oils. I really can't wait. Only problem is our floor is a solid oak floor and we are planning to put a nice thick blanket down but don't know whether that will be comfortable enough! Has anyone had any experiences in front of a roaring fire or any tips??? Thanks in advance

Sounds perfectly lovely, I love a good fire; I'm pretty jealous of your plans right now! :)

I would go for a duvet on the floor because they're thicker, so will be more comfortable and you can easily wash the cover if you get body paint on it.

Enjoy your evening :)

It sounds amazing!!

My ex and I bought our house 11 years ago and it had a normal gas fire which we came home after a drunken night out, put it on and made love on the floor. I conked out in front of the fire only to wake up with burns/ blisters all down my one leg! My only advice is dont sleep there xx

Have a great night xx

Thanks all. I literally can't wait, am getting far too excited! Just need to get the kids to bed and fast asleep and then the fun can start! Thanks for the advice, will certainly try not to fall asleep in front of the fire, that sounds painful and to not ruin her new lingerie (honestly can't wait to see her in that!!!)

Hope the night went well ajmellu7

Moving on, when we go out I like wifey to wear something low which reveals her lovely boobs. She has certain items that she will wear when we are out with company, reasonable low,and other things that she will wear when we are on our own, 1/4 cup and enhancing bras, tight and plunging tops, which leaves just enough to the imagination

A few weeks ago I got her to wear something quite low considering we were meeting up with four friends, all was well until we arrived at the restaurant and our 4 friends had already arrived, which never happens, 4 of the 6 seats were already taken and I get to sit opposite one of our male friends, whilst my other friends wife sits opposite my wife, probably thinking to herself, "well thats a revealing top she's wearing.

Well we are out again tonight with another 6 people, but I must make sure we arrive early at the restaurant so that we can pick our seats and I can sit opposite wifey and admire the view. I wonder what chance have I got of getting her to wear something very revealing?

Lets hope so!![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

How did your evening go ajmellu7?

ajmellu7 wrote:

So, my wife has decided that she would like a lovely romantic evening tonight with a nice meal, some nice wine, a bit of dessert and then to lie in front of our new wood burning stove. It has been a bit of a fantasy for us both for this to happen and it finally seems to be happening. My wife has some lovely new lingerie especially for tonight (Lovehoney Adore Me Chemise Set) and has bought some chocolate orange body paint and some nice massaging oils. I really can't wait. Only problem is our floor is a solid oak floor and we are planning to put a nice thick blanket down but don't know whether that will be comfortable enough! Has anyone had any experiences in front of a roaring fire or any tips??? Thanks in advance

Was brilliant thanks! We had a really nice time and my wife looked just stunning. We enjoyed it so much we are hoping to do the same tonight, just hope we stay awake, was a late night!!

Glad to hear ajmellu7.

Try and have a afternoon sleep to build up your energy.

Keep us updated

ajmellu7 wrote:

get a matress down on floor first :)

My wife like the chocolate orange body paint, was a bit messy, but like the flavour! I didn't try it on her as I don't like chocolate! We also used the warming strawberry massaging oil (not love honeys own) and that was very sticky! Good fun though. Can't wait to get home and have round 2 tonight!

We have the spare duvet down in front of the TV. Not quite a log burner but the temperature is certainly rising. The whole box of lovehoney tricks is out and we shall report back with all the details . I just got surprised with thigh high black socks , heels , Lacey basque and sexy specs. Soon as I sit the phone down I'm going to place her face down and go to town on her from behind because it drives her crazy.

Well, it didn't quite go to plan last night and everything had to be put on hold. Maybe we will get another chance tonight or maybe we will have to wait until next weekend now to get the time and energy we need for a long night of romance!

We have an open fire and it is romantic but it can get a bit hot. Sometimes a bit scary when it's popping as you are never quite sure if you are going to end up with a hot ember burning you. We do have a fire guard though but it seems to lose the effect somehow.
Great idea for a photo shoot I'm going to have to do this. 😊