Hot night in ideas.

Hi all,

just relised how long its been since ive wrote a thread,im dreadfull,anyway,myself and the other half are going having an extra special nite in this sat,wondering what suggestions ye would make to make sure its amazing on all fronts,romance,sex etc,we have recently bought monogamy and intend playing it for the first time also,just want to make sure i dont miss out on spoiling her everyway possible,cheers,Del

Hot baath, massage, meal... that would b my ideal night any ways

make sure if you're going to play monogamy you have everything prepared, nothing like a romance killer than having to go get a drink or food to do some of the tasks. Also make sure you have some sort of clothing on as I found with the stripping bit I was naked after two rolls of the dice and we had only just started playing the game, was kind of a mood killer for me as I wanted the pent up frustration first!

Have fun :)

sassykitten defo the rite track ta,juicy what would u suggest to have while playing

theres bits where you have to feed each other so something sexy like grapes/strawberries maybe even some body paints or melted chocolate. If you're going to be drinking then make sure its to hand, the are some free style parts there too where you can get your partner to do things. Maybe some massage oils/candles for the massaging bits to make it more sensual. I personally would add in maybe some sort of restraint to make it more exciting. My fave was when my partner had a card where I had to go and put on a sexy outfit in a timescale or there would be consequences, loved that!

wow,excited at the thoughts of playing now,thanks a million,sounds super

Make sure the room is nice and warm Yes seems silly but cold can be a passion killer.

You could use some of that Pro attract woman mojo spray, My partner loved the Pro Men one. Made him very cuddly! Female one might work for her too :)

CANDLES!!!! Oh oh oh oh CANDLES!!!! Get in there!!!!!

Be it massage candles or bondage candles, I LOVE WAX PLAY (can you tell?)

It is fun to raise the heat and her senses, dripping hot wax up her spine. Don't worry, BDSM candles are made for low heat, please don't be using normal candles, you don't want your sexy night in to be in A&E :p