Tonight's fantasy...

The other night we went with some fantasy talk which really got the with going. She's pretty open to most things, anal, squirting, water sports, gang bangs etc.... They really get her going... I'm struggling for some ideas for situations, we've done dogging and being tied up to a tree, in a club and meeting, swingers club and being watched, the gardener joining in...on holiday on a balcony and other couples joining in or watching... Has anyone got a good scenario for tonight or a few ideas to keep it fresh?? In shaving her tonight and then I'm going to work on connecting with her mind, thinking with a blindfold on tonight for that added fantasy....

Didn't get any replies sadly, but we used the.. Or i used the swinging in a club fantasy which went down very very well. Went to a club, had sex behind a closed door and then let others watch... Then let them join in... I got my extender with a condom on to simulate a bigger guy and it made her go wild. Up for another fantasy tonight, any tips, I'm thinking of the classic dogging one, bring tied to a tree and used by any suggestions welcome?!