This Morning TV - Sex Tips Feature

Did anyone catch the Sex Tips Feature with Jo Hemming on This Morning on Tuesday 12th October? They featured the Black Lace Seduction book - Phillip actually read out an edited extract - now that would make an interesting erotic audio book read by Phillip Schofiled!

They also featured the brilliant Jimmyjane Form2 although they sadly didn't switch it on! The Ammunition Bullet was also featured but my favourite was the Booty Parlor Massage Candle as they had a couple on the bed demonstrating it.

Morning Bonny,

I didn't see This Morning's feature, but as I have to wait in all day today for various courier deliveries, I'll see if I can work out how to do one of those player things that each TV channel has for watching TV programs you've missed - would like to see the Massage Candle in use!

Oh, how I wish all delivery services were as good as LoveHoneys! Grr!

MrsPx

I didnt see it and i normally watch This Morning... But we have BT vision so can watch it when they put it on replay!! looking forward to it! x

If you use the link Bonny posted (or click here - it's the same one) you can watch the segment (so no faffing around watching zillions of ads you can't skip past...)

Love Schofe reading the sexy story!

I didnt see the link... im blind this morning!!! Up too early!!... That was great!! Dont think I could have Phillip reading me a story, reminded me of my childhood lol!! xxxx

Ooo that book Pride and Promiscuity looks good!

x

I didn't even know it was still going! (That's Students for you).

Yeah i saw that! It was amusing seeing Phil 'the silver fox' Schofield reading erotica! Want to know what that bit was that was crossed out! I recognised all of the items! Yeah Bonnie, it was a shame thay didnt turn on the jimmyjane form2! They seemed confused about the candles but i'll bet Holly isn't as in the dark as she made out!

I didn't see this...sounds like it was funny..