Get your FREE Little Book of Sexual Happiness

As part of our quest to bring sexual happiness to the masses, we've written a book with tips, trick and ideas to help you live a sexier life. As the OA, you'll probably know quite a few of these tips but we tried to make sure there was a little something for everyone...

Download your Little Book of Sexual Happiness here.

Oh I love the offer there. Which is a brilliant one, for low price you get a lot! And some really lovely items there

Currently waiting for my link to download it. Cannot wait to read later tonight

Just got mine, looks good and will have a proper read at it later on. The offer looks amazing too xxx

Thanks Alice, looks good xx

The starter pack looks brilliant!

Just waiting on my email with it in, but the starter pack looks great, hope it will still be available on payday on Friday cos will def order, as had looked at a couple of those things previously, brilliant deal :)

will wait until later to have a good read of it ;)

Still not got round to reading it yet but have bought the starter pack, amazing savings = happy me :)

Just waiting for the link to come through, looking forward to reading it, thanks Alice.

Just had a look at the e~book and I think it's fantastic. It really just displays almost all routes and ways of exploring sexually. There are so many handy little tips and the images makes it all dreamy like and sexy!

I think I'll have to take a look at the e~book again when I'm with my partner. It just reminds me to be more touchy-feely and romantic.

I love Lovehoney! I also snapped up the amazing starter pack offer. I love how it caters for the couple and not for the individual. Thank you! =]

I got the starter pack even though I already have one of the pin-up bullets. I worked out that it was a good deal and I needed toy cleaner anyway, which normally would be few pound anyway.

Have just read the book and think its very well written and highly informative, a perfect introduction to people new to the site/sex toys.

The starter pack is a must and I am now wondering why it took so long for me to get the pin-up bullet as its amazingly powerful and way beyond what I expected :)

I just got my starter bundle and I'm already extrememly happy with it. I agree with Suze- The pin up bullet seems to have such strong vibrations. I really love the packaging to the strokers as well and the fact that they have a mini leaflet explaining some of their uses and the others in the range. It's so much more insightful for beginners!

null

Thank you so much for the positive comments about the Little Book - it means a lot that experienced users are also getting something out of it.

As for the info in the Double Strokers... we're currently re-doing all our Lovehoney packaging and incorporating this. We're really trying to give the best advice so people don't feel intimidated or out of their depth with sex toys. You can see some more examples on: Lovehoney 10 Function Remote Control Dream Egg Vibrator and Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 Rabbit Vibrator

I like the new packaging, its simple, classic and shows the product in a cringe free way. I like that its now cardboard and a little fold inside out means it can now be recycled unlike the plastic.

Yes the new packaging seems great. I wish more sex toy brands/ companies would use packaging like that.

My postman just dropped off my LH package with the starter pack in. It all seems great thanks :) Still not sure what to do with the bullet, might give it to a friend, put on adopt a toy thread, or maybe put up a little comp on my blog for it. I'll have to think about it. As even though it's a nice bullet, as I already have one with the same tin, it'll be greedy to keep it :)