Thoughts on e-stim

Hi all,

Anyone have any thoughts on e-stim, never tried it but see this and am intrigued

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32777

Just wondered as its quite pricey, is it for novices? Is it more stimulating or is it heading to painful?

E-stim or other similar products can be really fun to play with. They are stimulating at lower levels but can certainly be used as a painful stimulus if desired!
They can stimulate muscle contraction if set at the right level which gives a clenching sensation around the insertable devices. Using the butt plug, therefore gives a feeling of being taken whilst taking as it were. It can be fairly intense.
Handing over the controls to someone while tied and blindfolded is quite exciting if you have that level of trust.
Hope this helps

We have two E-Stims. One can be activated by sound, so it gives you a new experiance to your favorite music, or can be activated upon a yelp or scream, or a clap from the hands. lol

Enjoy. x

1 Like

AsYouWish! wrote:

E-stim or other similar products can be really fun to play with. They are stimulating at lower levels but can certainly be used as a painful stimulus if desired!
They can stimulate muscle contraction if set at the right level which gives a clenching sensation around the insertable devices. Using the butt plug, therefore gives a feeling of being taken whilst taking as it were. It can be fairly intense.
Handing over the controls to someone while tied and blindfolded is quite exciting if you have that level of trust.
Hope this helps

The idea of handing over the controls sounds kinda hot ... mmm maybe i'll have to think hard about investing.

I wonder if its possible to climax just from the sensation? I guess it depend on the person

More questions about this today.

Alpha123 wrote:

I wonder if its possible to climax just from the sensation? I guess it depend on the person

Some people can, it's call electroejaculation so you can search for that if you're interested. Personally I can't but it can feel great so why would I want it to end too soon?

There are quite a few different models out there, some which are a remote and toy like this and others where you plug the various electrodes into it. I've never tried this but the price seems on the higher end of the units out there.

They are good, we brought one a while back after saving for a few months. We have only just got round to trying it together last night … and idiot me didn’t even think about the condoms , and obviously it won’t work with the rubber :woman_facepalming:
My partner has used it once solo and said he wouldnt be able to use it on his own as the shock is so much to inflict that on yourself :rofl: so I guess it depends how you want to use it to say if its good or not.

E-stim can be a unique experience and fun to add to the bag of tricks but it is not a battery powered way to get off IMO. It is different than the wand that is used for painful shocks in BDsm. It is essential a tens unit that creates muscle spasms depending on where you put the probes. I have tried most of the plug in attachments but still find a bulk pack of the self adessive pads to be best providing you are not trying to attach them to a really hairy location.

There are two types of e-stim devices out here. One is often referred to as a “wand” that hurts big time and often used in BDsm play parties. The other, and more common one, is essentially a TENS unit. It can hurt if turned up enough but usually just creates a muscle spasm between probes. I have tried a bunch of attachments with it but still find the self adhesive pads the best. They can be added to metal toys like Njoy btw. Don’t go across the heart as tempting as it may be.