Electro Toys

Hi everyone just a quick question, Has anyone ever used any kind of electro sex toys? If so which one would you recommend?

Nope but I'd like to give 'em a go, just a bit too pricey for me!

No but I'd also like to hear first hand what it's like. Might convince me to give it a go at some point as I do have an interest in it.

I am dying to find out how good these are! Just in two minds about the whole electric shock thing.lol. I've added one of the new electro butt plugs to my wishlist, but not got the nerve to buy one just yet.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

nope. Me neither. not 100% what the appeal is to be honest..

I find the appeal in knowing Ad has messed up nerves and it just might feel great for her! Other than that I think any thing enjoyed in other bondage play applies.

They're expensive yes, but I don't know just the idea of shocking myself just freaks me out. Surely the good old hand can do the job? Would like to know more from someone who has tried though.

we will let you know as soon as possible ordered one tonight. ;)

holdenmcgroin wrote:

we will let you know as soon as possible ordered one tonight. ;)

Which one?

The zeus one but had to order it direct from them as LH was out of stock.

I'd love the She-stim plg and clitoral stimulator, with the electro pack as well of course. I do love anything differant.... and as soon as I have a spare £250 I will be getting them lol

Wow they are pricey but would love to try these! Hmmm maybe it is time to start saving!

My mother has a tens machine from the hospital to help with pain control, and I gave it a go for a laugh with her (no, not like that, only on my neck!)

I must say, I can see how it could feel very interesting on other areas of the body

jackador123 wrote:

They're expensive yes, but I don't know just the idea of shocking myself just freaks me out. Surely the good old hand can do the job? Would like to know more from someone who has tried though.

I don't imagine it's really the same as "shocking" yourself - it's likely to work similar to a TENS machine which just feels like vibration (well it does for Miss. Messed up Nerves here!) so I can definitely see the appeal.

Adx

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Shocking is a little bit tingly, a bit painful but a little bit vibrate-y too. It does feel like being electrocuted, but on a much lesser scale. Being electrocuted properly feels like being bitten really hard while being pushed over by a really strong person - think how the ninjas used to fly across the screen at you in Mortal Kombat.

I have the strangest image now, your replies really do make me laugh. I've never been a fan of electro toys, like jackador, I just don't see the appeal. I can't even play that game with the lie detector that gives you a tiny shock becasue i just don't like the feeling.

We have a electro exercise machine with sticky pads which we have played with,

it does feel realy strange depending on where you put the pads depends on the muscle stimulated. we tried the pads on the inside faces of my ass cheaks the sensation very quickly went from nothing to OMG turn it down, but when the right setting was found it was nice.

we also used it at the base of my dick which just felt strange.

if the attachements would fit with our fitness machine might be interested, i can see by contracting and releasing the right muscles it could be incredibly satisfying.

I love the out of control twitching. Put them over your stronger muscles and they can make your limbs operate against your will, I love that too!

Try them on the nipples and pectorals or breasts. That is lovely. Also feels amazing on the abs during sex. Owners of a certain waist toning belt might know that already!

May have to try this, i think the out of control and especially letting the wife set the level althrough she tends to set the level about 2 notches below and i have to tell her to turn it up.

we have a rio 12 pad system and when used correctly as a workout, does leave you exhaused and really pumped, i think the thing which would make this a great sex toy is the number of diffrent areas in stimulation.

its not just concentrated on one spot.

I love the out of control twitching. Put them over your stronger muscles and they can make your limbs operate against your will, I love that too!

Try them on the nipples and pectorals or breasts. That is lovely. Also feels amazing on the abs during sex. Owners of a certain waist toning belt might know that already!

So are they a viable cheaper alternative HR?

I havent tried electro toys, cant say they appeal as they are so expensive. My mum has one of those toning kit things and that does nothing for me sexually and just hurts when you turn it up.

I'm quite intruiged by the idea, though it's not something that I have considered before. I do like the look of the she-stim range.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17635

Although I'm put off by the fact that you seem to need to tailor the brand of toy to power supply.

telemachus wrote:

I'm quite intruiged by the idea, though it's not something that I have considered before. I do like the look of the she-stim range.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17635

Although I'm put off by the fact that you seem to need to tailor the brand of toy to power supply.

Some toys in their range do look excellent, but super pricey once you include the unit. Shame!