Thoughts on Led Butt plugs

I am curious on how well they work. I want to buy the led fox tail but not sure. Anyone who can help me out with I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

I wish I could say I have used one and hopefully somebody helpful will answer! Anything with crazy lights and colors is right up my alley.

2 Likes

I’ve not heard of these until now but for some reason, I now have the image in my head of a butt plug with orange indicator and red rear / brake lights like a back of a lorry. Maybe even a mini numberplate in the middle .

3 Likes

I’ve never used anything like that before but guess it could be a bit of fun. Perhaps check out some of the reviews for this item to get an idea on what others thought of it :slightly_smiling_face:

Apologies for hijacking the thread and not sure whether this is against LoveHoney rules (I did check but I don’t think it is?)edited by mod Like I said I hope this isn’t breaking the rules edited… Also apologies for not responding to the OP’s question but I couldn’t find more recent tail threads…

Thanks in advance

Sorry, but outside links and references to competitors are not generally allowed. You might find something here though, if you search within the post: