Thoughts?

oohlalalucy wrote:

Thank you all so much for your replies!! It's embarrassing how new I am to all this - do people prefer bullets/vibrators/dildos? Tell me all you know! x

I like clitoral vibrators with a glass dildo :) I've learned so much from people here, we are all new at one time! be careful though, this website is very addictive! X

Lovehoney has a section on this website that explains the various types of toys and materials with videos you may find that helpful... it is the Lovehoney TV tab I believe.

Thanks, god how embarrassing

NatandTom wrote:

oohlalalucy wrote:

Thank you all so much for your replies!! It's embarrassing how new I am to all this - do people prefer bullets/vibrators/dildos? Tell me all you know! x

I like clitoral vibrators with a glass dildo :) I've learned so much from people here, we are all new at one time! be careful though, this website is very addictive! X

I literally haven't come off it since joining! Its ridiculous how little I know about toys x

NOTHING to be embarassed about! This is what the community is all about to help one another and have a bit of fun or distractions at times LOL

I think the video series is super helpful, and A LOT of the product pages feature videos of the actual items which helps a TON with shopping along with the reviews.

I got introduced to all of this by a random invite to one of those in home "sex toy" parties and have never looked back. I live in the US but this website is my 100% go to for everything sexual I need.

oohlalalucy wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

oohlalalucy wrote:

I literally haven't come off it since joining! Its ridiculous how little I know about toys x

It's not stuff you really know until you've had experience! I used to think there was just dildos and vibrators until I came here and found lots of different exciting toys. The buyers guides are also really helpful, as are reviews and the lovely community we have here. Don't be embarrassed, we are happy to help! :) x

I just haven't really had a chance to explore I think, my ex was so against it so I'm clueless

Did you find the Lovehoney TV link in the upper right it is on the drop down under the community tab. They do a great job explaining the categories of toys, Lovehoney is amazing that way.

Sounds like it is a good thing this person who was against it is an EX. =)

Sounds like it's their loss. Sex toys are fun. Enjoy exploring!

Thanks guys!! You have no idea how much I appreciate your help! I'm watching them now X

Let is know how you get on and any other questions just ask x