Three things that you would take on dirty weekend

For me it would be - Mr Scorpius, some rope - and his imagination .... ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Assuming the hotel had a well stocked fruit bowl, hehe.

I would probably take Lube, a blindfold and a studded strap.

BigBikeGuy wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

The Wife, me and Sliquid Silver.

Same three things I'd take, wait no, not you, your wife & Sliquid...

me, my wife & sliquid ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

That's ok, we are available for Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and Birthdays![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Just been on a weekend away. It wasn't a dirty weekend, just lots of good clean sex.
What we did take were lingerie, lube and lots of toys, obtained from LH. Wine and vodka was picked up at the local Sainsburys.

You should have tried tequila, lemon and salt.... And gone in for an alternative " lick/suck/slurp" 😇

spanker, glass dildo and a butt plug

Blindfold, Restraints, Vibrator

Champagne
Chocolate massage butter
Cock ring

Silk scarves (for bondage and blindfolding), My LH Crop and if electricity was available the LH Wand if not the Battery Version :-)

Lube, sexy undies and a dildo :)

amandammmm wrote:

Soap, sponge, towel.

No longer dirty!

Damnit you beat me to it. I was going to say soap shower gel and shampoo. My work here is done

Sexy lingerie, bullet vibe and butt plug.

Bullet vibe

Massage candle

Lube

Lube, dildo with strap on and vibrator ... shame its only three things lol

In one hotel I wish we had taken bleach, disinfectant wipes and rubber gloves. It felt filthy.

capricorn13 wrote:

In one hotel I wish we had taken bleach, disinfectant wipes and rubber gloves. It felt filthy.

Oh dear not the kind of dirty weekend you wanted I guess ;-((

I would reach for strap on, latex Gloves and lube ! for my partner and for me

Wine, Something sexy and kinky to wear depending on what mood I am in...and my doxy !!

Sexy lingerie, handcuffs & a butt plug ;)

Oh, that would depend.....three options:

Some walking boots / trainers, a rain coat and camera. That's the 'let's get isolated' weekend.

Some swimshorts, sunscreen and towel. That's the 'let's get hot and not-bothered' weekend

And for the 'let's stay in' weekend, some nice oil, silk kimono (with tie of course) and some kind of treatment set.

Me him & the wand

sex toys, flavoured lube, different types of condoms