What is your top 3 items to take on a naughty weekend away???

Going away with other half and he said he is surprised how many toys I have including the secret one I bought for him, what would your top 3 items to take away for a naughty weekend away???

In order of preference..

1.....doxy wand (I couldn't spend a whole weekend without it)

2.….. Flesh light (or similar for partner)

3.…...Butt plug (I adore anything up my bum)

I would actually like to take an under bed restraint kit too but I'd forgoe that in favour of the flesh light for my partner......very important that we both have something to enjoy and I'm not selfish x

1. My favourite strap-on (for use on my husband)

2. My favourite butt plug (for use on me)

3. My favourite stingy thing (eg paddle, cat, cane etc.) (for use on both of us)

1. Metal butt plug for the wife. 2. Braided leather flogger for when she steps out of line. 3. Blindfold or gag (depends if it's a cabin or hotel).

liv2 lelo for the wife rodeo harness fun factor tiger stub dildo I'm counting that is one for me And a nice pair of handcuffs to take turns with

Restraints

Wevibe touch

Massage oil/ lube

We're going touring round Germany on a motorcycle for 2 weeks so we have to be very carfeful with our packing.

Our three definites are

His and hers vibrating butt plugs (Im counting these as 1 item)

Motorhead vibrator.

Lube

High heels !!!!! Handcuffs and a little toy

Blindfold

Ropes

Lube

These are just the basics though! So hard to choose just three :D

Wand

Suction Cup Dildo

Butt Plug

+Lube but that goes without saying![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Lube

Womanizer

Butt Plug

Handcuffs Blindfold Vibrating cock ring Im planning a weekend away with my new OH so this is a great thread for me

Lingerie, Desire bullet, Sliquid gel lube. I'd probably try to sneak in a fourth - a glass dildo.

Sexy Lingerie Lube Strap on to give my husband a good seeing to

So just back from my few days away I’m afraid I couldn’t restrict it to three items so I took the following A stroker A set of nipple suckers A mini wand A vibe bullet A glass dildo A vibrating cock ring Now for me the only disappointing thing was the cock ring it did nothing for me and to be fair hubby wasn’t overly impressed either as for everything else we had a lot of find using everything on each other, happy couple 😍

Rampant rabbit, strap on and lube