Throw some ideas at me

Hey everyone. I’ve been lurking here for a while and wanting to get involved.

I thought I’d see if you had some solid recommendations for toys to throw at me.

I’ve been with my wife over 20 years and have young kids.

We do like toys, mains wand, rabbit vibe, womaniser, cock ring vibes. Light restraint (under mattress restraint), blindfold etc. Nothing too far out there!

Always looking for that next treat to surprise her with. Let me know what you think.

3 Likes

Evening and welcome :orange_heart:

Tried anything glass or steel yet?

1 Like

Hey,

No, never.

Hi! Any interest in anal? Don’t see any butt plugs or beads mentioned, that could be something new to explore or perhaps sensation play, maybe some light impact toys or a pinwheel?

2 Likes

I second @AmyA’s recommendations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Light impact play with paddles or floggers is a favorite of me and the OH, also love anal toys such as plugs and dildos and we are both currently working our way up in size (me for PIA anal, him for pegging) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also agree with @ChloJakes, glass and steel are great (steel being my preferred) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It really appeals to me. I have a small plug for play by myself (OH knows about this!)
I’ve never had the guts to ask if she wants to try it out. I suppose that’s a topic for a whole new thread!!!

1 Like

She might be nervous that it may hurt, but there are plenty of very small plugs on the site if she’d ever be open to the idea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My OH just started sticking his finger in there during sex a few times, so I became curious :sweat_smile: I started with this plug, which is about the size of a finger so it’s very non-intimidating, and you don’t have to use the vibes if not wanted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I second what is already being suggested. Bondage, impact, anal. Possibly try some different games that will bring ideas into play.
In regards to toys, I would suggest a clit sucker if you haven’t already got one!

2 Likes

Seconding the glass, This one is incredibly popular. Some people prefer soft toys, and its really a personal preference thing obviously. But theyr alot of fun.

Have you considered getting a pair of cuffs, theres alot of positions you can do with a pair, that you cant do with under bed restraints. Shout out for the glow in the dark set. They are incredibly good value for money and really super quality.

Buttplugs are great, but id have a chat with her first rather than surprise her with one. If you’ve got a beginners one maybe ask her if she’d like to try it sometime.

If you haven’t already tried sensory toys with the blindfold + restraints combo, that is great fun. Things like silk scarves and feathers can be really amazing feeling for a slow tease, especially when you cant see. Massage oil is also alot of fun for this (go nice and slow, intentionally avoid the major erogenous zones for ages, it will drive her nuts)

2 Likes

Great suggestions thanks. Liking the look of that dildo. We certainly have nothing like that.

I may have to take the plunge and bring up the butt plug elephant in the room! Certainly won’t be surprising her with it, I don’t think that would go down well.

Sensation play comes up occasionally with restraints. Ice cubes, light spanking, etc. I’m always trying to mix it up without scaring her! It may sound very tame to a lot of posters here!

1 Like

Dont worry, All sorts of people on here, not all of us are kinky. Everyone is welcome and whatever works for you is as equally valid as anyone else’s tastes and points of view :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Glass toy in temperature play

1 Like

Maybe try out some lubes that tingle and stimulate areas of the body

I’d second the recommendation for glass toys. The one above is great for G-spots but if you want something versatile then try a glass toy which is straight like a rolling pin - good for vaginal use but also for general back massage etc with a nice oil.
I like this one.

1 Like

Glass toys, can be used hot or cold depending on the sensation, especially popped into a ice bucket with your favourite tipple…
Vibrating but plug or love eggs / Vibrating knickers slipped in and pass the remote for teasing through the day

2 Likes

I think the most interesting new toys we’ve had this past year have been the Zumio E and the Volta