Thrusting vibrators

Considering getting this. Does anyone else have it? I know @SexInTheCity @Petrichor @defam have left reviews. I was just wondering how you would describe the thrusting sensation?

1 Like

I have This stronic, and the thrusting is good, but its more like shifting back and forth than full on thrusting.
Dont get me wrong, its nice and if the toy g spots can be amazing. But the faster two speeds on mine felt more like it was vibrating as it moves a smaller distance if it goes fast and many of the patterns didnt really work for me due to the nature of the motion.

What i would say, is if the silicone is the same, you will definitely need lube as its pretty grabby

I left a short review in the disability toy thread, let me see if i can find it a sec.
Ah yes, Here it is

5 Likes

I have a couple of ones from the same Fun Factory range and absolutely love the feeling. Itā€™s not a huge thrust but itā€™s enough and unlike some of the spring looking ones, it isnā€™t pokey and doesnā€™t catch anything inside. I have pretty strong kegel muscles and can stop a lot of moving toys but donā€™t find I have any issues with the Fun Factory ones.

One thing I did notice from reviews of various models is that not everyone realises they arenā€™t vibrators; itā€™s purely thrust. So if you are more used to internal vibrators, it might take a short while to adjust to the sensation as it wonā€™t be what your body is expecting.

5 Likes

I think the Fun Factory thrusting more than any other vibes are very much a marmite thing. People love them or they donā€™t. As @Calie says, they are very different to normal vibrators and are a totally different sensation. I have the Stronic Bi-fusion Thrusting Rabbit and I didnā€™t get on with it (though that may be much more to do with the rabbit shape not fitting me and the buzziness of the clit vibe than the thrusting which was very good.)

My review is here

2 Likes

We also have the stronic that we were sent as a tester and hereā€™s the review :

Fun Factory Stronic Review by Peggly

Note that Mrs Peggly likened the stronic on full power to being a bit like a jack hammer though.

1 Like

I have a similar version and @Green_Eyed_Girl has summed it up with this line. Itā€™s probably not like the thrusting you are imagining, but a shift within the toy itself

1 Like

Itā€™s more like a silicone dildo being tapped on the base than if you pushed it in and out yourself, but way better and more juddery. Itā€™s definitely not convincing in out jackhammering. It is however amazing. I think they need a new word for these magnet based movement toys, because itā€™s not tapping, itā€™s not thrusting, itā€™s its own thing and itā€™s awesome. Definitely my fave vaginal stim toy but builds up slowly so I go for regular vibration if Iā€™m in a rush. And itā€™s really great for accessibility, pace makers aside.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been thinking about getting a thrusting one for ages too @Cali_Nyx. I just donā€™t know if itā€™s worth the rather extortionate (for me!) price tag. Iā€™m also not sure how it would compare to this more mechanical type of thrusting dildo. The one thing that is missing from my solo play is that nothing replaces the thrusting of sex with my OH. I love him being deep and thrusting fast but only short thrusts if that makes any sense. I will eventually get round to buying one but considering the price Iā€™d need to be fairly sure it was going to work for me! Let us know how you get on if you do buy it :blush:

1 Like

I like the stronic petite and wish i could use it with my wife more often! Like others have said, she found it isnā€™t really full-on ā€œthrustingā€ and was a bit more subtle than we expected.

Incidentally, it has a really well made and quality feel to it.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I think for the price itā€™s not exactly what Iā€™m looking for. Overall the reviews are mixed and I canā€™t justify the spend.

1 Like