Tickler Vibes: From a Lelo designer

Thanks, WandA. Not so keen on the glow in the dark vibe. It looks identical to the Tracey Cox g-vibe which would be great for some but it was a very awkward fit for me and I find hard plastic to be a bit much.

I have major Gi-Ki lust right now.....

Tigerlilies wrote:

Thanks, WandA. Not so keen on the glow in the dark vibe. It looks identical to the Tracey Cox g-vibe which would be great for some but it was a very awkward fit for me and I find hard plastic to be a bit much.

I have major Gi-Ki lust right now.....

The glow is there strictly for cheapness. All cheap except for the excellent one you mentioned.

Have you seen the charger for the G-Ki? Its the future! The induction type I think. I want it too... and I lack a G-spot!

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

Thanks Curly, it certainly looks interesting but unfortunately I don't have the money to spend on unreviewed products until I can find a job that fits around university which is easier said than done in a small town with a saturated job market.

Sometimes hubby and I are both so intrigued by a product that we buy it regardless but I think the reviews are one of the best things about LH (along with speedy free delivery, fabulous customer service & this fabulous forum).

best of luck with the job hunt

x

Yeah, the reviews, video demonstrations, free delivery, forums and customer service make this a very stand out site. Not to mention the bonus of Oh! Point savings. I did apply for another job today so here's hoping something arises from it, if not I'm doing my masters next year and they pay me a healthy sum for doing that in the laboratories. Then I'll be buying a lot more from Love Honey as I have my eye on a few things plus it's my new favourite site!

woohoo im a very lucky lady! Was only asking about these on Friday and i received an email saying one of the mystic ones is on its way to me to review yay :) x

*Emma* wrote:

woohoo im a very lucky lady! Was only asking about these on Friday and i received an email saying one of the mystic ones is on its way to me to review yay :) x

Whoo!

I see your recent reviews helped!

Enjoy!External Media

I tend to buy something from here every few days then do a load of reviews all in one sitting, easier that way i find.

Thankies x

*Emma* wrote:

I tend to buy something from here every few days then do a load of reviews all in one sitting, easier that way i find.

Thankies x

I always intend to do the same but never get round to it. *frowns*

*Emma* wrote:

Lucky, luck you babe I so want the Mystic one but as ppl have said b4 seems alot of money and since there are no reviews would be a big jump to just buy one =(. Cant wait for the review=D

You can really see the Lelo influence there, very subtle and smooth lines. I put them all on my wishlist when they appeared, I can't choose between them (maybe this is why my wishlists are so huge?!). Can't wait to read the reviews as they appear!

x

Looking forward to the reviews as well and now I have a job again I'll no doubt be getting one in the coming weeks.

Very jealous Emma! Everyone seems to like the look of the mystic. I bet it would be nice for nipple play actually. I think the bunny one would be great to use on it's own or with another vibe.

@TL - you need a gki! Must review mine xxx

Wizzie86 wrote:

Very jealous Emma! Everyone seems to like the look of the mystic. I bet it would be nice for nipple play actually. I think the bunny one would be great to use on it's own or with another vibe.

@TL - you need a gki! Must review mine xxx

I know! And it's a definite *need* more than *want* External Media

Can't wait to read your thoughts on it.

Only one review on it so far. I'm more than happy to bump the number up if I'm needed, LH External MediaExternal MediaExternal Media

x

Oooh, there's a comp to win of these bad boys on the LH facebook profile.
Anyone else had any luck with these since they launched?

Tigerlilies wrote:

Almost makes me want to create a facebook just to enter in Love Honey contests.

Muz333 wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

That's the move I took. Totally worth it for the offers they have there.

Muz333 wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

I only want to get the FB offers... and errr... you can without the FB so Win! Whoo!

WandA wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

I only want to get the FB offers... and errr... you can without the FB so Win! Whoo!

Not the facebook competitions though External Media