Brand Loyalty

I have bought a number of Lelo products recently and am a big fan of the company.

what about ya'all??

cant say i own one of those yet babe :-( x

get a lelo mia... it recharges by plugging into usb port

it strong vibe while literally near silent

last thing i bought was a £70 Lelo tor 2 vibrating rechargeable cock ring

I don't own anything Lelo (yet) but I am 'brand loyal', if you can call it that, to LH. I've never bought a sex toy from another site and probably never will. Unless of course, LH don't stock what I'm after.

i keep looking at them but i cant in good concious spend that sort of money at mo when i have other things that need getting first

i always have and always will put my wants after those of my loved ones i just spent £160n on my son with out even blinking but cant even think about spending money on lelo without getting panicky i just dont spend that sort of money on myself x

i def recomment them.

iv not tried anything lelo either :(

You can tell the differnce in quality immediately

im so jealous i want i want i want lol xx

@hellkat - I'm exactly the same. If my partner wanted a sex toy at £60, it'd be ordered without thinking but I just can't spend that amount on myself. Strange.

@ms hmk, im glad im not the only one lol we are strange but wonderful women ;-) x

I have a few lelo toys and while I love them to pieces, I think that recently Lelo have slipped behind some other companies. I'm much more excited by what's going on with funfactory and a couple of other companies.

Lelo products are great, especially their sensory line, but the earlier models aren't waterproof and the vibration can be a bit weak. I love them for their silence and the range of vibration that they offer. They are the only vibrators i'll use with someone else in the house because they are that quiet.

but the batteries it saves. you ont even plug in mains to cgaerge just pop in pc whilst chattin on here.

you can always return to lovehoney if not happy.

i wont buy anything cheapish for gf now

I've bought a Lelo vibrator for a friend, but never for myself - perhaps now is the time to try!

did u turn it on at least kitty?

No! Got it sent direct to him! Feel I missed out!

awwwwwww

I can't afford to have brand loyalty with anything at this point in my life and I don't tend to strongly identify with brands

if something is the same but cheaper than i'll go with the cheaper option.

I do like lelo, metalworks and njoy as well but for what I use and what there is on the market there's other options.