Time of purchasing

Hi, i think this is the right category as it’s technically a form of feedback (it’s based on something @SexInTheCity mentioned in the purchases topic). I’m just curious as I’ve noticed i have very poor impulse control after about midnight :joy:

At what time of day do you find yourself making most of your purchases?

Time of day
  • Early morning (let’s say about 6 onwards, assuming you’ve actually slept)
  • Late morning (9-12)
  • Early afternoon (12-3)
  • Late afternoon/early evening (3-6)
  • Night (6-10)
  • Late night (10-2)
  • Really late night (2-6)

0 voters

When you buy
  • Early morning (let’s say about 6 onwards, assuming you’ve actually slept)
  • Late morning (9-12)
  • Early afternoon (12-3)
  • Late afternoon/early evening (3-6)
  • Night (6-10)
  • Late night (10-2)
  • Really late night (2-6)
  • Whenever the mood strikes

0 voters

2 Likes

For the record i typed this in order, i don’t know why it jumbled them :joy:

Mine is definitely late night… With the exception of any deals of the day which I tend to get in the morning as I panic they’ll sell out!

Don’t worry - it only jumbles once you’ve voted to the order of first to last! :blush:

Ah right that makes sense. And it looks like a lot of people are the same with nights haha

I forgot to click the box to make the votes public (and it’s now too late to alter) so if anyone wants to discuss what they voted for please do

You could close it and put a fresh one underneath? :+1:

I tend to order by mid afternoon at the latest, that way the order gets shipped a few hours later :slightly_smiling_face:

Hm yeah i think i will while it’s still newish so not many voters

Ok i did it, that was surprisingly hard

2 Likes

What is this ‘midnight’ you speak of?
Vague memories… :joy:

2 Likes

Im wondering how many people order at night with a bottle of wine, wake up to a delivery a couple days later and think “I don’t remember ordering this” lol

4 Likes

I’ve booked a couple of spontaneous holidays in this way!! :joy: It’s dangerous…

3 Likes

Not always, if it’s something I’ve wanted and planned out then order could be placed anytime I have time to think… if it’s impulse it’s always just before midnight because it will be a deal of the day thing I’ve been trying to convince myself I’ll be fine without and then cave because “I definitely do want it and the deal might not come up again!!!”

Few of those lately! :rofl:

2 Likes

Most likely early afternoon when we have most time to settle down and browse the shop properly.

I find that I get hornier later on at night so normally when I am I go through lovehoney looking for things to order.

1 Like

I’m really surprised early afternoon is so popular… I think if I were to have guessed before this poll I’d have put it towards the bottom! So interesting

1 Like

Me too, i’m surprised night isn’t more popular. It is really interesting seeing this kind of data

1 Like