To my OH and all you Curvy girls......

I think you're amazing and fantastic, And those of you who openly model LH's lingerie etc are truely breathtaking!

For those of you who lack confidence, Or are affraid of being judged, Or maybe too shy or scared to flaunt what you have or just to be content with you body...

Don't ever ever think like that!

You are truely beautiful and should be proud of that!

I'm not sure how this will be taken, But not enough men or women say these things. They should do.

My 'J' is a size 16 and I love her both emotionally and physically!

So to all you BBW's...

Be proud of yourself, ~And remember....

YOU, Are, One Sexyyyy Lady!

Paul

Aww how sweet are you. You'r OH is one lucky lady.

Just being honest! And I reckon more men should appreciate Curvy ladies!

I just think it's really sweet. And you right, more men should say such nice things about the ones they love.

Thats a really nice thing to say paul, I used to be a size 16, I am now a size 14 and still wanting to loose weight, the OH loves me but I just want to be slim and I hate picking xlarge sizes!

I wish I was more curvy!

chipNroll wrote:

I wish I was more curvy!

What size are you?

And girl you have an ass to die for! Gorgeous!

MM- I'm size 8-10, mainly because a lot of size 8 stuff is made for shorter 'petite' people. I'm skinny and I don't like it

aw thanks

Lol your heart's in the right place Seduced but skinny girls are gorgeous too you know (that includes YOU chipNroll )

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol your heart's in the right place Seduced but skinny girls are gorgeous too you know (that includes YOU chipNroll External Media)

xxKPxx

Of course you are ;) xxx

I agree with KP, skinny girls are sexy as well, though I'm sorry I dont find really skinny attractive, like anything below an 8 doesnt do it for me. I think it depends on the person and how confident they are.

Seduced wrote:

I think you're amazing and fantastic, And those of you who openly model LH's lingerie etc are truely breathtaking!

For those of you who lack confidence, Or are affraid of being judged, Or maybe too shy or scared to flaunt what you have or just to be content with you body...

Don't ever ever think like that!

You are truely beautiful and should be proud of that!

I'm not sure how this will be taken, But not enough men or women say these things. They should do.

My 'J' is a size 16 and I love her both emotionally and physically!

So to all you BBW's...

Be proud of yourself, ~And remember....

YOU, Are, One Sexyyyy Lady!

PaulExternal Media

Could not have put it better matey.... WELL said ;-)

Seduced wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol your heart's in the right place Seduced but skinny girls are gorgeous too you know (that includes YOU chipNroll External Media)

xxKPxx

Of course you are ;) xxx

Tee hee just checking! I've noticed that for some reason there seems to be a lot of negativity towards skinny folks....I love, lust and admire girlies of all shapes an sizes: those who are flat as a pancake are every bit as womanly and beautiful as the cuvaceous gals!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

True true....

Hand on heart iv never been into shapes when looking for a partner, Always about the eyes and smile and if together we hold a good convo, ... and make each other laugh real good connection...

But hey thats just me... :-)

Just joined and as a VERY curvy lady - curves on the curves if you know what I mean, I'm very pleased I found this thread :)

xx

mm my oh is curvy too being a size 16 and her friend who's just gone from a 12 to a 16 looks so horny especially now she has a suntan..i keep fantasising about these two beauties together mmmmm

Im not a big women. but i am curvy. i have small teeny waist im only 6-8. but have curves in the right places.

KittyPurry wrote:

Seduced wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Of course you are ;) xxx

Tee hee just checking! I've noticed that for some reason there seems to be a lot of negativity towards skinny folks....I love, lust and admire girlies of all shapes an sizes: those who are flat as a pancake are every bit as womanly and beautiful as the cuvaceous gals!

xxKPxx

Big, skinny yadda yadda.

All women are beautiful! (except my ex!)

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Seduced wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Of course you are ;) xxx

xxKPxx

Big, skinny yadda yadda.

SG x

Ha ! That made me laugh x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Seduced wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Of course you are ;) xxx

xxKPxx

Big, skinny yadda yadda.

SG x

Exactly, Really I shoulda titled it to any woman of any size, As all women are beautiful and sexy!!!

But this thread I was kinda aiming at my OH and bigger girls. Oh well, My badExternal Media

But yeh, I've had gf's of all sizes, dimensions, colour etc etc, Doesn't bother me, Each one has had unique qualities and every one has been hot, But NOT beautiful inside & out like my 'J'External Media

So, Sorry if I offended anyone with this thread, It certainly wasn't meant in an offensive mannerExternal Media