Leg Rebellion!

Horny Pony and Sublime Long Legs have already started (gave me the idea), join in - guys as well please! I like a nice pair of male thighs yum yum!

not the best pic as i was rushing slightly but here is my first rebellion pic!!!!!!

sorry this is the only leggy piccy ive got so far but wanted to join in hehe

I think they're both hot pics

Aaargh, I only just caught up with boob rebellion then corset rebellion. Now I'll have to get my husband to be (eek!) to get the camera out again! Give me a day or two to get better (again) and I'll join in too....

Hold on.....here I come!

WB you're legs are in ur current pic so you've got it covered already!

I've just uploaded a contribution to leg rebellion! x

Fabulous work ladies, some gorgeous pics appearing!

I'll have to play around with my profile pic as I'm sure I have some other legs shots kicking around.

Hmm, bare, stockings, lace hold-ups, killer heels, fuck me boots, decisions decisions!

Keep them coming girls, you are titillating a titillator !!!

Legs xx

imeldaimelda wrote:

WB you're legs are in ur current pic so you've got it covered already!

Good point Imelda! So I've actually covered three rebellions with one shotExternal Media

WOW ladies you all have lovely legs!!! Mine just about keep my bum from dragging on the floor LOL.

Lol, bubble.....I AM SURE THAT ISN'T TRUE.... :)

Bubble I am only 5ft nothing hun so they cant be smaller then mine hehe,

still long enough to wrap around though so thats all that matters to me, plus I dont need to bend down too far

Yeah I'm only 5ft 4" so a shortarse as well!

everyone looks hot, imelda im glad you started this thread hun, im 5"5 ish so not really tall either

Hi girls, similarly when lying down l'm not over tall either, sorry to hear there are so many of you out there suffering from the dreaded ducks disease!!!

Tallboy...working on the maths and trying to calculate relative juxtaposition of mouth of one five feet tall cf family jewels....see not all bad news being shortish, and don't forget they don't make diamonds big as bricks !!

Tallboy

Titter,titter I have enjoyed reading your replies you always manage to make an old boiler like me feel glamorous!!! Joking aside you all have such a nice way with you all, so very caring and yet so funny too a "perfect" combination. Love Bubs

Aww Bubble what a lovely thing to say,

but you are sooo right all the people in here are amazingly friendly and warm, this place and its members has done amazing things for my confidence x

same for me, sc has been a big help too xxxx

You are all gorgeous,

That is abundantly evident from the way you talk, the way you express yourselves, your humour, openness and caring.

Those qualities themselves are sexy in the extreme.

The snippets of bodily parts are ALL beautiful, we are all individuals and all have our hang-ups but you only live once. You will look back in a few years and wish you were happier now, you have it ALL now, just enjoy it!