To peg or not to peg?

It’s something we do regularly and I love it. The role reversal is a real turn on for me and I love the sensation of being penetrated and being under her control.

We’re just getting ready to try this out. Recently purchased the Chantilly Lace Corset back harness and some extra toys. I’m extremely excited to peg the hubby as he loves my rimming, fingers and other toys. I think I’m looking forward to dominating him!
Good luck with your attempts!

if your the guy have a few drinks then ask them to slip a finger in when there giving head.
if your the girl have a few drinks put some lube on and just rub there hole… if they dont stop you slip a finger in

1 Like

Really want to receive from my wife who is not fully on board with the idea. Maybe in time.

1 Like

Oh wow @kermel I love the look of that harness myself

I would love to try this with my wife, but she’s dead against anything ‘new’. I ask her to do anything but missionary and I swear she thinks I’m some sort of pervert!! We’ve been together since school (nearly 20 years) so we’ve only known each other, I like to try anything once whereas she is the exact opposite.

Could never pluck up the courage to get her to try pegging (or anything) out without being made to feel weird. The rejection is what hurts.

2 Likes

@ecosse81
You’ve been together a long time and grown up together…maybe you’ve both grown sexually too?

Have you tried talking at a relaxed time with no pressure?

Maybe discuss things on the forum together and judge from reactions to see if you can build it up to things you want to try? You never know she may be too shy to brooch the subject herself and you may be pleasantly surprised with her responses…

It’s got to be worth a try?

:kissing_heart:

Thanks, I’ll maybe try and give it a go. I did bring up dildo play (on her) about this time last year, nearly got chucked out the bed. I’m in to most things, dress-up, stockings, heels, but whenever I even drop a wee hint, it just gets lost somewhere…think she hopes I’ll just forget I mentioned it. I think she’s worn stockings half a dozen times in the 20 years and most of those were when we were younger and before we got married.

Loads of things I want to try but just don’t think they will happen.

The bedroom is not the place to discuss sex (well, if you are into dirty talk during the act then all well and good) but otherwise it is too loaded with pressure.

I’ve recommended it on here before, podcast of sex with emily, she is fantastic at giving ideas on how to discuss an aspect of sex life, but essentially she promotes doing it in a way that is inquisitive and non judgemental, when both partners are rested and relaxed and in neutral territory.

There could be dozens of reasons why your partner doesn’t want to talk about it and its about finding out why and going from there.

3 Likes

get her drunk and try starting sex in the living room or kitchen… keep trying mate but i found having a few drinks with the misses and having a chat helped massively. we had been together 7 years and never tried pegging. it never crossed are minds until after we had a chat and it was not mentioned out of nowhere she slipped a finger in and well now we own a strapon and many other things and this is all in the last 6 months so yeah… dont give up

3 Likes

Great advice!

we do it all the time i love it. much bigger and better o’s

1 Like

If ever given or offered the opportunity I would love to get pegged and it’s a huge turn on! If only :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Boy do I miss being pegged ! I dream of my wife feeling good enough for sexual activity and especially riding me like a show pony . This is a view of what she gets to ride , minus the thong . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/907

I think about more anal play but the misses isn’t very keen. I have a prostate toy but only use it if I suggest it or the only other time she does it is when she’s giving me a long slow oily wank then puts a finger in there and plays with me. I recently bought her a 6 inch lifelike dildo and have thought about playing with that but not sure how to suggest it. She isn’t the most open about bum play.

It’s something I love but I leave the decision of when I get pegged to my wife as she is in complete control of this act. It’s the pure control that she loves about pegging me and I love to surrender to her. The thrill of receiving a text telling me that she is going to peg me tonight is indescribable

6 Likes

Love the idea of being pegged but OH not interested :confused: and dont want it to become an issue

3 Likes

@Oldman lovely pics

1 Like

Me too.

I often get back from the school run (walk actually) to find her wearing one of the strap-on harnesses.
Then it’s either upstairs or bent over the kitchen units.

3 Likes

I would really love to get pegged. This is my main fantasy at the moment. Bought it up with the wife but she just said it doesn’t do anything for her.

Completely respect that so it will stay a fantasy for now.

4 Likes