Filthy Fantasies

My wife really likes it when I discuss fantasies I have with her. Unfortunately though she doesnt tell me any of hers, I just have to talk about a fantasy or scenario and then she will either tell me she likes it or I will check how wet she is.

From time to time she will ask me to talk about one again that she has liked, which is a massive turn on for me or I will mention a couple that I have been thinking about and ask her which one she wants to hear more about.

Does anybody have any fantasies or scenarios they like to talk about?

I wonder what the most popular one is?

Try roleplaying . This is where you take the role of another person for the duration.It also gives you a chance to dress up in sexy costumes. It can work out expensive initially if you need a new costume(s) for each scenario. My Mrs has half her wardrobe dedicated to fancy dress costumes.Many ciostumes can actually be improvised from existing clothing collections.

The most comon scenario is the teacher/student theme.depending on what your boundaries are there are usually two variations .

The first is the teacher seduces the student or the other way around . This usually results in hot passionate steamy sex if done right .

The second is a detention scene whereby the student will often get punished by the teacher . THis usually involves spanking or impact play with an implement .Sex often happens after the punishment .

It sounds like if your wife doesn't want to discuss her fantasies then you may have to act out one of yours. But you will need to discuss this with her before hand and what the expectations are and stick to both of your known boundaries .

Good luck

This is a great idea - we have never really done any role play. Should I send a link to a few items and ask what she would like?

The problem is shes doesnt initiate anything nor is anything planned. When I start to talk about fantasies and scenarios, she is usually a little bit coy about wanting to hear them and then about liking them!! The funny thing is she loves them, if i get her in the right mood she will ask for one. which is a huge turn on for me.

Favourites at the moment are...

Glory hole / swinger club visit

Losing a poker game

Double penatration

Group sex / Gang Bang

Nudist Beach

I could do with thinking up a few more scenarios to broaded fun and get her interest going

Try acting as though you a rep from Lovehoney and persuading her to purchase some toys etc, obviously you will need to demonstrate every thing .....thoroughly !

Think I suggested this to someone before but cant remember who ....? x

1 Like

Thanks Terri - Great idea,

Naughty mind you have there!!

When you are cuddled uptogether perhaps after a few drinks ie not over Tuesday's evening meal . Why not discuss her intimate fantasies. TBH I would forget anything that invloves another party as this may placee unneccessary pressure on your relationship in the long term. Just take a look at the various threads on 3 somes and the like .That shuould then will find more things to try and act out. Some may even surprise you. I had a similar "chat" with my Mrs a couple of years ago and found out that she would like to be tied up . Therefore kidnap type roleplays were possible .

Your poker game could be a saucy one. I'll be honest I don't know the full ins and out of poker but I believe its easy to learn but difficult to master .

So you could play strip poker and the loser "suffers" a forfeit . That could be something like accepting a spanking from the winning person but make it fun or make love in a position of the winners choosing ..To make it even hotter when an item of clothing has to be removed let the winning partner remove it .

Here are some of my favourites

Mile High Hundred club- Making love to a stewardess ( wife) in a confined space

Strip club. - I am usually hancuffed to a chair so I can't toucn and my Mrs will perform a lengthy teasing strip tease including sitting on my lap occasionally . She might even set me free by loosening my trousers at the same time .

Cop and offender. This is where my Mrs took the lead and did a stip search and cavity search on me and then whacked my bum with a paddle whilst tethered to a desk. It certainly made my eyes water that one .I intend returning the compliment on this one when I worked off my bulge a bit and look OK in LHs newish policemans outfit .

Frenchmaid. - I just luv seeing my Mrs do some housework in this outfit . Unfortunately not much work is actually done! :)

If you just use the forum seach button and use the keyword "roleplay" a few threads should show up. These may give you some ideas.

Terri JJ wrote:

Try acting as though you a rep from Lovehoney and persuading her to purchase some toys etc, obviously you will need to demonstrate every thing .....thoroughly !

It was to me . Yes it was fun !

Terri JJ wrote:

Why did I not think of this? We are not into role play or dressing up but in the future maybe. You have to save something for the future.

Fun Louise wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Why did I not think of this? We are not into role play or dressing up but in the future maybe. You have to save something for the future.

if you do the role play make sure you wear thin clothes( better without a bra) and not Jeans ( too thick) . My Mrs wore jeddings which are quite thin in places so the toys would have an effect. They were soaked through in the crotch area before I had finished !

Wish I knew my own fantasies but I literally have no clue where what. ?

sassykitten;) wrote:

I have never known a lady without fantasies . You could be a first.:)

Perhaps you could act out some of your Bfs fantasies ?

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

His not really told me any,even when I asked, I think his shy but his getting more open.. we tried a blindfold last week which is a massive step :) and that was his suggestion

Sometimes you know what your fantasies are othertimes your not sure and sometimes you haven't even thought about any.

Playing one of Lovehoneys games might be worth a try to see if anything catches her eye.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31426 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21178 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=991

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

His not really told me any,even when I asked, I think his shy but his getting more open.. we tried a blindfold last week which is a massive step :) and that was his suggestion

Would he freak if you dressed up say as a dominatrix? Why not blindfold him first and then change so he can't see what you are wearing . You could then try allsorts of pleaseant nice skin sensory things such as ice play , feed him straw berries or a chillie if you want to be cruel .The cool bJ as mentioned before . Afterwards remove the blindfold and see his reaction to your outfit . I bet he would approve !

Just an idea to help get over his shyness .

I dont think he'd mind no, although I do regularly put sexy underwear on underneath normal clothes but the blindfold a new thing im hoping to start him undressing me without visually seeingme ... makes it harder we dont live together when we are together we dont have the house alone so I cant get dressed up without being in front of him ...

sassykitten;) wrote:

I dont think he'd mind no, although I do regularly put sexy underwear on underneath normal clothes but the blindfold a new thing im hoping to start him undressing me without visually seeingme ... makes it harder we dont live together when we are together we dont have the house alone so I cant get dressed up without being in front of him ...

Yes living with parents or others can be a problem . My Mrs well before we got married used to tease me by wearing sexy underwear under her jeans and top. Cruel but nice ! She is still a tease now . She will sit in front of the tv with a boob sticking out on purpose and then withdraw it when I see it. :)

Perhaps you could get away together even if its just an overnight stay.

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Yes living with parents or others can be a problem . My Mrs well before we got married used to tease me by wearing sexy underwear under her jeans and top. Cruel but nice ! She is still a tease now . She will sit in front of the tv with a boob sticking out on purpose and then withdraw it when I see it. :)

Perhaps you could get away together even if its just an overnight stay.

Id love to get away but unfortunately atm with our commitments its not poss :/

sassykitten;) wrote:

What about doing this the other way around? Ie you blindfolding him as before but you undressing him. All your delicate touches will be intensified whilst blind folded as you slowly unbutton his shirt and stroke your hand over his chest. You can also tease his member whilst still in his boxer/.briefs before you remove them . Plenty of options here but take everything nice and slowly and tease as it will build up the anticipation .

Good luck and enjoy. :)

One final thing I uoght to add about blindfolding in general. Kepp communicating with your partner that you are still there if you cease touching him for any amount of time. More important if you are using restrains . It just reassures your partner that you are still there as it can be a little unnerving if he can't sense your presence,

I though the same about my wife, she had never mentioned fantasies in the past - then to spice things up a though we could watch film or read a story together. So I bought a DVD from somewhere that was female friendly and she loved it. That's when I realised if I mentioned a few different scenarios or discussed the film and her being the girls in the films again she loved that as well.

She still doesn't tell me hers but enjoys me tell her mine.

Role play is next though!!