Too Much Sex??

I was wondering, is it possible that someone can have too much sex?

Me & my OH had a very good long hard session last night - thanks to LH toy (turned him on and even made him dominate me.. he's not done that before but I liked it) But yeah anyway had a good session last night and then again this morning, however now when I ever I sit down I'm a little sore - don't get me wrong if my OH asked if I wanna go then I would be like hell yeah and jump on him - but I am sore...

Is it just too much sex? PS When he was really really going for it, we were sensible and used lube (a tingle one that boarded on pleasure pain... mainly pleasure) so I don't think it's friction sore> Unsure.....

I don't think you can get to much sexy, just sometimes it can be a bit too rough. If he was thrusting deep he could have caused a bit of trauma to your cervix which would then be tender and swollen today. Also if you where in positions with your legs spread for prolonged periods of time it can cause a bit of tension on your muscles in your hips. It's just like having a good work out. Sometimes you will overwork a few muscles but they should be ok after a few days rest

I don't think you can get to much sexy, just sometimes it can be a bit too rough. If he was thrusting deep he could have caused a bit of trauma to your cervix which would then be tender and swollen today. Also if you where in positions with your legs spread for prolonged periods of time it can cause a bit of tension on your muscles in your hips. It's just like having a good work out. Sometimes you will overwork a few muscles but they should be ok after a few days rest

see now you're just bragging. lol.

i don't think you can have too much, maybe just overdid it a little. like when you excersize, the muscle aches but it hasn't done any damage really. lets hope it carries on for you and you give your muscles a really good work out.. ; )

Maybe bragging a little, but we normally just have it once or twice over the weekend, never had it 2 times in 24hours since we started dating... feel like I should write LH a thank you note

But yeah very tender today - I don't think I'll see my OH now till Friday unless I can tempt him over before. =D

Yeah sounds like you just over did it a bit. I was in a similar situation recently - after an intense session I was convinced that I had internal bruising. Walk, sitting or doing anything hurt for the best part of 5 days. I was fine afterwards though. Maybe give it a break for a few days or just go easy.

Wouldn't worry about the pain though - it just means you really enjoyed yourself!!!

S&S yeah, I'm trying to not move off the sofa or anything as it does feel bruised-ish.. I looked... It's not but wow pain!!!

I couldn't even sit in my bath properly as the hot water hurt =(

Defo going easy, OH will be at his now till the weekend so got a few days to rest up before the weekend. =)

Sounds like it just got a bit rough and your body needs time to heal. I’d highly recommend taking a break from penetrative sex for a bit just to let things heal properly down there before you jump back on

Internal bruising, external/ internal tearing, bleeding and cervix soreness can all occur after rough or very prolonged sessions no matter how much lube you use.

This is a silicone lube I’d recommend for prolonged sessions http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28562. It’s also really good as a vaginal moisturiser too which can help the external skin strengthen to avoid tears which are soooo sore!

You say you’ve had a look down there and that there are no obvious signs of bruising so that’s good, but I’d still recommend if it hurts after a week or so seeing your GP. If it is internal bruising, it can become quite painful and sometimes needs antibiotics.

I wouldn’t worry though. Keep down there clean which doesn’t necessarily mean washing loads, it means wearing breathable cotton underwear and if you come on, changing pads or tampons regularly and I’m sure you’ll feel better soon

I doubt you can have too much sex, haha.

You've probably just over done it a little bit and have some internal bruising, it should settle down in a couple of days :)

See how you feel in a few days :) I know that it can be quite common after a more rough/long session for muscles to get a bit achy and to feel a bit battered and bruised! All worth it for love and pleasure, hm? Haha. x

You say that you used a tingle lube - if you had a long hard session and got a bit sore then the tingle lube probably would burn and make your already sensitive skin more sore. I don't really get on with tingly type lubes - I just stick to plain ones as I am quite sensitive.

I use these lubes from Sliquid and really get on well with them :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11369

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11373

AB hope you are better soon. I do not wish to sound sexist I think this is an anatomy thing. I can never get enough but my OH does get sore as well.

I don't think you can ever have to
Much sex. I think as long as our trust care and love for someone sex can always be amazing x