Too Much Stamina

Bit of a weird-sounding problem, but I last too long in the bedroom. I love sex, and I have a huge sex drive, but when it comes to sex I last for hours before coming, even the first time.

This probably sounds like heaven to some of you girls, but it makes my OH feel like she's bad at sex (which she's not, often indulging me in dressing-up, dirty talk, and other kinky fun), the sex feels great, it just takes an age to build up to teh point of orgasm; by this time she's usually too sore to continue (or has become bored, and finished the crossword).

We often use toys in our sex play but we usually use them on her - I don't even own a fleshlight for example, but maybe there's someting you can suggest or a toy you can suggest that might speed me up.

On the plus side, mind you, when I do cum, I have intense orgasms, often lasting upwards of 3 minutes (maybe this is the source of my high sex drive? ). If I could make that happen quicker and more regularly then I'd be heaven.

My OH has a Tenga (good if you can afford to splurge) and with it came some Tenga lubes. He recommends the "wild" version if you wanna come quickly. (I've just bought him a Fleshlight as well so will let you know what he thinks of this).

Thanks HP. I don't mind investing a little cash in my problem :-)

Have you tried building it up a bit before you actually start having sex? Blokes that last for ages are great (I should know, I have one ) but maybe you need to get closer to the brink of orgasm before you enter her to avoid the chafing situation.

I often push my boy to the edge with a blow job and he gets so horny that he HAS to shag me straight away. Or maybe try building it through the day with dirty texts/phonecalls. Just an idea.

Do you come quickly when you're alone? If you do then it should be relatively simple to speed you up with your girl too. Good luck!

I agree with littlebird, when i first got together with my OH we had the problem of me getting sore before he had reached his orgasm and often I was soooo tired once he had cum, so now I spend ages whinding him up before penitration (sorry for my spelling). Doing a strip tease and using my vibs on his balls and erm....that bit of skin between his balls and ass, dunno what its called, and that kinda thing until eventually he ends up grabbing me, throwing me on the bed and going for it!! This way we both orgasm and i dont end up sore

xx

My hubby has the opposite problem and he says his fleshlight makes him last longer so I don't know if that would be the right way to go...maybe its just my husband though!

Good luck anyway

xxx

Incogneeto wrote:

I agree with littlebird, when i first got together with my OH we had the problem of me getting sore before he had reached his orgasm and often I was soooo tired once he had cum, so now I spend ages whinding him up before penitration (sorry for my spelling). Doing a strip tease and using my vibs on his balls and erm....that bit of skin between his balls and ass, dunno what its called, and that kinda thing until eventually he ends up grabbing me, throwing me on the bed and going for it!! This way we both orgasm and i dont end up sore External Media

xx

perineum !!

TB

The fleshlight idea sounds a good one, rather than your fella simply whacking off or you giving head until you get lock jaw.

You could slide through your routine- kissing, carressing, fingers,oral etc. But before you start to get sore or maybe even before penetration youcould use the fleshlight on him and make wanking him off with it as part of your routine.

You could let him do it himself & tickle your clit, watching him until he feels his head of steam building up.

lol fankee tallboy

xx

Ever happy to oblige incogneeto xxx

TB

I had the same problem, but it can be rectified in various ways. It sounds like you need more toys of your own. Such as a vibrating cock ring. If you're into anal play you can try a prostate massager. I never fail to come with mine.

If you really build it up before the sex, you can come a lot quicker. For example, wanking in the toilets at work, but not cumming, doing this repeatedly throughout the day you will by dying to come.

You could even try chastity. That will get you gagging for it, trust me...

I find that l have a pretty powerful imagtination which if needed can always be engaged to precipitate an orgasm!!!

Tallboy

I used to have this problem when I first started with my OH. Our first few months the sessions went for hours which she loved then but it did often get sore after a while for both of us but now we both prefer shorter, more intense sessions, unless we're in the mood then lots of play gets done :) I just found that after a while of getting used to her and getting more and more into it with her and the fact she started to learn exactly what made me tick... I could now if I wanted blow me load in about 5 minutes depending how horny I was!!

I know where you're coming from with the fact although she dresses up for you and the like you spend more time on foreplay on her as she does on you, we found that if my OH spent more time doing down on me or teasing me in other ways then I'd finish a lot sooner... maybe ask her to give you a blowjob for a while before you have penetrative sex or some other play.

Have you tried slipping a vibrating butt plug up your wahzoo, see if that speeds things up, it is also a pretty awesome feeling if the missus has it in her ass, as it make her pussy tighter and the vibratings transmit amazingly well! I never last long then!