Torture!!

My huge LH order has just been delivered and I can't unpack it because I'm home alone with two poorly kiddies who won't leave me alone for a second! On the other hand, hubby will be in for a fun night once they're in bed!!

What have you bought?

Gahhthat takes frustration to a whole new level lol

Had a massive dildo, restraints and nipped clamps delivered at my aunt's house. We went over for a meal with extended family and my aunt decides to tell me at the dinner table that she signed for a package for me!! She asks what I brought and I had to quickly say it's something for someone at work and I took it to my car!!

Oooo Esha close call

SensualFire wrote:

Oooo Esha close call

Nightmare scenerio for me, Asian people basically don't openly talk about sex

Crikey Esha! Not funny.
We've ordered a whole load of stuff.. Some cuffs and floggers and a paddle, blindfolds, ticklers (hubby has always wanted to be at my mercy) and I've got him a Tenga flip hole. We've also got a We-vibe and a couple of rabbits plus some 50 shades pleasure balls...should keep us busy for an hour or two!
Trouble is I'm already planning what to get next... any suggestions?

Sounds like you're in for an awesome night! Have you got any glass? I'm a complete convert - it's amazing!

Mm...glass sounds great. Have some on my 'things to get when I get paid' list!

SensualFire wrote:

Gahhthat takes frustration to a whole new level lol

This!

Yes it's driving me crazy.. Love my kids but it would be awesome to have a little warm up before hubby gets home..

If you get even a few minutes to open the parcel and then run to the bathroom, you could pop in the pleasure balls to use until your husband gets home :D A nice little warm up for you, and then a fun surprise when he gets home and finds them!

Those aren't pleasure balls, they're blooming dumbells! So heavy I gave myself a wedgie trying to keep them in! Sadly think I need the other set to.start with but the beginner's ones are TOO light.
But hubby sneakily ordered a glass dildo which arrived today so we'll definitely be trying that later!

Certainly the New year has gone with a cough BANG as well as a Buzz hehehe

Gosh I would love order BIG style from LH ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Esha xxx wrote:

Had a massive dildo, restraints and nipped clamps delivered at my aunt's house. We went over for a meal with extended family and my aunt decides to tell me at the dinner table that she signed for a package for me!! She asks what I brought and I had to quickly say it's something for someone at work and I took it to my car!!

SensualFire wrote:

Oooo Esha close call

Really closeI You obviously think on your feet. Now just how massive was this massive dildo?

Sorry SF I accidentally hijacked your post!

GlamRockChick wrote:

Crikey Esha! Not funny.
We've ordered a whole load of stuff.. Some cuffs and floggers and a paddle, blindfolds, ticklers (hubby has always wanted to be at my mercy) and I've got him a Tenga flip hole. We've also got a We-vibe and a couple of rabbits plus some 50 shades pleasure balls...should keep us busy for an hour or two!
Trouble is I'm already planning what to get next... any suggestions?

An hour or 2! Seems more like the whole night to me!

Make sure you have a nutritious dinner!