Toy Storage

Evening everyone :slight_smile:

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year…

I’m new here.

Thought I’d start with a none sexual question. :grin:

Where does everybody keep/store their toys?

I can’t have them on display as I have a 12 year old son mooching about. (more like sulking about theses days LOL)

When my boyfriend comes over I’d like to keep them all in one place for easy access :yum:

3 Likes

@Addi
Welcome to the club

I keep some on the drawer at the side if the bed and others in the wardrobe for easy access

Never had them on display as I got 2 girls (although they do know I’m into my toys - but both now are aged 20 +)

1 Like

I’m interested in some good ideas for cases/ discrete ways to hide and easily access toys, I was considering getting a chunky briefcase which could be altered to fit toys, condoms, lube and batteries!

1 Like

I have my favourites in my bedside drawer and the rest in the wardrobe. We bought a small 3 drawer chest that sits on one of the shelves…but it’s not big enough! So now we have stuff on other shelves too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Gday,

There is search function on this forum which will allow you to look for topics that may already have information you are looking for.

Here is a link to one, How do you store away your toys? Storage Options, also once you get to the end of thread under the related tab it will show links to other threads if related.

Enjoy browsing and don’t be afraid to ask questions we are all very friendly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small and medium toys in the bottom bedside drawer, larger toys in the bottom of the wardrobe, lingerie on hangers in the wardrobe.

1 Like

Check out this thread… it may give you some ideas

1 Like

We have a flip top storage bench at the end of our bed. You can sit on it to put on socks and also store stuff

@Addi Hello and welcome.

We use a drawer and under bed storage zip bag. You could also look a getting a lockable storage box or bag if you think that’s required.

I’ve heard many times people keeping toys in a toolbox with a padlock on :grin:
For me mine are in a cardboard box :package: and a sports bag :joy:

Welcome to the forum! I keep my toys in a zipper cosmetics/toiletry bag on my bedside :smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.