Toy you want to see a man use

I wonder what Sex toy would you want to watch a man use?

1 Like

My wife likes to watch me use my Fleshlight Quickshot and she loves to hog tie me and put me on our fuxxing machine with my penis in the Fleshlight sleeve.

3 Likes

My wife loves watching me my buttplugs and also my Eva Lovia fleshlight, but she rather uses them on me herself.

1 Like

Wife loves to see me use our LH 8" realistic dildo up myself whilst i lay in the bath.I have to tell her as i am about to come when she will also let fly over me with a golden shower as “an extra little treat for me”.Must admit,i quite like it too!

6 Likes

I got a pocket one called “Darcy”.
It has all the detail and I thought my wife may find this of putting as we spoke about this before, but she actually found it very hot

1 Like

My husband loves to demonstrate how he uses his vibrating masturbation toy. He really gets off fast and when I’m watching he thrusts really fast into it until he cums.

7 Likes

I love seeing a man with a big dildo playing in different positions. Something about it gets me turned on rather quickly !

1 Like

My wife likes to watch me with my assortment of fleshlights. I’ve also slipped in a butt plug a few times just to show off to her.

My wife likes to see me ride my very large butt plug with it on my custom stool she likes to watch my face, though sometimes I’ll be face away so she can see just how wide my bum hole is stretched, not sure if she gets off on seeing how large it is.

2 Likes

Penis pump - for me I love him pumping his cock up and fill that tube - it’s like watching your fav tv show - but k owing when it’s over you get to play with that beast

3 Likes

Penis pump for me, she loves to see it in its full glory then finish me off with a BJ or hand job

1 Like

I love pumps on both male and female but sadly never seen one in person.

1 Like

I like this idea! I’ve not used a pump for many years… might run the idea past my Mrs to see how she’d feel about this!

2 Likes

Wife loves to see just about any toy go in my ass. She enjoys sucking me while I ride a dildo or have a prostate massager/butt plug in my ass. Best of all she loves pegging.

4 Likes

Does the hoover count if it’s part of foreplay…like a strip tease with cleaning?

1 Like

How about a sounding rod?

1 Like

Last toy I saw a man use was a riding crop on my pretty little bum
:paddle: :bum2:
:grin:

2 Likes

P*ssy pumps are amazing

My wife has lately been getting turned on watching me use our LH nipple pump which inflate my nipples and breasts to quite a big size.They are quite big and feminine already these days but after pumping they seem to stay larger for longer and longer.Always gets her juices flowing